Tactic Loading and Testers Help

Hey all, after using other peoples tactics and the generic starter tactics within the game for the first 4 seasons of my Man Utd career is finally decided to embark on an endeavour to build my own tactic from scratch based on the current FM favourite of the 4-2-3-1.

Now this tactic was going well but mainly consisted of my striker getting the occasional goal but most of the goals coming from the attacking wingers (Bale and Lamela mainly but Januzaj and Ward Prowse got their fair share)

So with that in mind and after lots of trial and error with the striker setup and the set up of the wingers, AMC and even the 2xDMC, which included playing them as 2xMC and 1xDMC and 1xMC I finally came to made a striking break through.

During a match with Liverpool towards the end of the 5 season I changed my 4-1-1-3-1 to a 4-4-2 (2xDMC and 2xAMr/l) while using my team instructions from the 4-1-1-3-1. I ended up winning the Liverpool game which was a must win to keep up my hopes of beating Man City to the title.

From then I went on to win 7-8 of my last 8-9 games (including FA Cup final, and 1 CL Semi and CL final) the game I lost was due to using a highly rotated squad including a 16 year old striker.

In the other matches I won all of them and my best results included a 9-1 drumming of Derby which had my AFa (Timo Werner) getting 4 and my DLFs (Carlos Fierro) getting 3, I also beat Chelsea 6-0 in the FA Cup final and Dortmund 5-0 in the Champions League final.

Now currently im at work until Tuesday but will be uploading screenshots then and am also going to be uploading the tactic for people to test as I work often and only have the occasional day to play FM and so would like testers to try it out and us as they please. On that note I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to upload a tactic.

As stated all screenshots of Results, Player profiles for confirmation of goals and assists and a screenshot of my team will be uploaded and added to the page Tuesday.

Archived