Steaton's 'Total Annihilation' 4231 - v14.3.1 - Finally Nailed It - Plug and Play

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What makes me suspicious about his results with Liverpool is the In-game Editor button in his screenshots.

Depends if he used it or not, the Game Info screen will tell us if he did. However, I doubt it.

Like i said it is all to do with the great tactic, v2, created by Steaton

TQPH1C9.png

watch out, now they will come with "Oh you did saved the 99 times"..

To bad people can't just believe what others says. But good of you that you want to proove it.

really nice stats.... This tactic seems really nice to test :)

Like i said it is all to do with the great tactic, v2, created by Steaton

TQPH1C9.png

I believe you mate, in my save. My complete forward scored 59 one season and he was only a 3 star player. Both my inside forwards hit 30+ that season.

I have Aleksandar Mitovic as my complete striker who bangs in the goals. I got him for only £12.5m 2 years ago and now he is worth £49m!! I would defo recommend him to anyone.

I dont use OI's and i just use the training which my coaches suggest.

I have been playing FM for years and have had some great tactics but this is by far the best i have ever used

Just started a Skrill South with Dorchester save and I'm looking to completely clean out the rubbish and replace them with players not requiring wages/low per game bonuses and ideally youngsters with decent physical stats. Are there any filters for this tactic which would work to give me a basis for that goal?

scouts and random filters. When i start a BSS/BSN game, i like to use:

10 marking-tackling for defenders

10 passing-decision for midfield

10 finishing-composure for att

10 passing-crossing for wingers.

Just wanted to add to this thread saying that this is a brilliant tactic. I started a new game with took over Finn Harps in Irish First Division midway through the season when they were in 5th place, by the end of the season ended up 2nd place and earned promotion to the Irish Premier League.

The next season we were predicted to finish 12th in the IPL and get relegated. I finished 2nd in the league, earned a Euro Cup spot, and also won the Irish Senior Challenge Cup.

Used v2 of the tactic and followed the instructions, pitch size standard, and I set my match training based on the scouting report recommendations.

Just tried v2 for three games in total with my Schalke. Been playin with another tactic during preseason but decided to give this a go during my first competition match.

I played a lower league team (cant remember The name) and won 9-0 :) alright result, but in all fairness i should get 6 or 7 goals past that team anyhow.

Went on to play The two first games in The league and thats when The craziness started. I beat either Wolfsburg or Werder 6-0 then went on to beat another team 7-0! But then played Leverkusen away, made a couple of changes in The startig XI and lost 4-1 away.

Will keep you updated on my progress

Just tried v2 for three games in total with my Schalke. Been playin with another tactic during preseason but decided to give this a go during my first competition match.

I played a lower league team (cant remember The name) and won 9-0 :) alright result, but in all fairness i should get 6 or 7 goals past that team anyhow.

Went on to play The two first games in The league and thats when The craziness started. I beat either Wolfsburg or Werder 6-0 then went on to beat another team 7-0! But then played Leverkusen away, made a couple of changes in The startig XI and lost 4-1 away.

Will keep you updated on my progress

Remember that away games in the Bundesliga is very tough when you use attacking tactics. I spent 3 seasons before I won the league with Schalke, using the previous version (marcelos tweaked). Because of the tactics German team use at home your wingbacks will constantly be caught out of position.

Steaton, you re genius :p i didnt touche the game for months now and im having a blast ^^

thx for your work mate, mind you to give few players who will suits the best your tactic, i tested with Man Utd with no transfers but i d like to hear what would you consider best player options to even more dominate the game so if you ve few names in mind please let us know

After getting promoted with Nottingham Forest i finished number 7 in my first Premier League season with this tactic. But in my second season i´m struggling...I concede an awful amount of goals, especially against the top 6 teams. They just slice through my defence like butter. I just know that when facing one of the top side using this tactic, i don`t stand a chance.

Anyone else experiencing this? And what would your suggestions be for shoring up the defence using this tactic?

This tactic is awesome, im liverpool won the league and league cup. but 2nd season its all gone sour. my team just concede so much and the only addition to defence is doria. any tweaks i can do to stop the rot. im using steatons v2

So far i got to say this is the bread and butter of FM14.

V2, dident lose a SINGLE POINT in all competitions with my Reinforced Juventus team.

REcommend HIGHLY Ruben Garcia as IFL in this tactic as he is pure share quality and will raise in value quickly so that you can sell him after 1 season with huge profits.

Tevez was also fantastic behind the striker.

Well done Steaton! Keep it up!!!

You guys, its a flaw in the system so keep 2 other similare formations as 2/3 tactics to prevent the AI from cracking the tactic. if they do then well u got to scrap it for a season until Ai gets brain bashed with another tactic they home in on.

Wrexham now in Championship.

Started with the 4-4-2 Emergence and won some but lost alot. Then changed back to this V2 and have been rising to 2nd place 2points behind nr1.

Lost to Arsenal in the semi-final in the league-Cup and have just played 5-5 with Man C in the FA-cup in the quarter finals (started with a bang and lead with 2-1, then fell behind 2-4 but finished strong and scored the equalizer late)

For away games just change mentality to Defensive with V2, seriously you don't stop attacking, but solid... I use Defensive positioning for match training on full 3 days with day off after match and general training as balanced average, this shows light overall. Therefore I show all individual training as heavy. Working great home and away

I use the v2 version and i promotoed to the 1.HNL (Croatia) with NK Zagreb. But there is too much conceding goals, especially away. Is there any tweak for away games? If i not score so much i would loose the games, last away defeat was 7:3 -.-

tip o' the hat to you sir. very attacking football that seems to produce the goods. although kind of get roughed up facing similar tactics away from home. still this tactic has made fm2014 fun to play and for that i thank you. as well, the dude that came up with the donny tweak, same kudos. :applause:

In v2 one of the midfielders is advanced playmaker instead of deep-lying playmaker like in v1. Is this intentional or supposed to be the same?

I was wondering the same thing? I'm not a tactical genius, but isn't it important to have one midfielder be defensive (i.e., DLP - Defensive)? Could this be why certain users are conceding a lot of goals?

I think I'm going to try this tactic, but making that one change.

Not an tactical genius either. I'm AC Milan. Very mixed feeling about the tactic! 10 matches, won 5, draw 2 en lost 3. The lost games are Catania 0-1, PSV 0-3 and Barcelona 0-8!! Defending was dramatic, i have to say against Barca i followed Dargone lead to change advanced playmaker into dlp. The losing was very frustrating, especially againt Barca, how effective they were. Keep playing this tactic tough, i see potential.

Edit: must say, it start to getting better. Changed some players, change back to advandced playmaker. Won 4 matches in a row, including Napoli.

Edit 2: Back to frustration again. Last 6 games, won 1, draw 1 and lost 4. Last match lost againts Udinese with 4-0. Included a screenshot. It's dutch, but its in the same order as english.

hkkQbOf.png

Archived