Challenging Myself ...

Hello,

Been playing Football Manager for some time now, really enjoyed the different things you can do in the new version. Now that I have found some time to spare, I wanted to put up a challenge and try and see if I can achieve it.

The Challenge:

Be the 'best' Manager in 'style'.

The Final Achievements I am after...

1) Win 5 Champions League Titles with 5 different teams from 5 different countries.

2) Win the World Cup with at-least 1 team.

3) Get the best ever achievement for Home Nation (Emirates). (At-least Last-16 of the World Cup)

4) Get the best ever achievement for Second Home Nation (Pakistan). (At-least Qualify for the World Cup)

I will be starting the game in England with Concord Rangers in Conference South. Will hopefully get them to Champions League glory in the years, then I would like to move to Spain then Germany, Italy and finally France. After I will have achieved my first Goal, I would like to manage a National Team and win the World Cup. After that manage my Home nations.

Reason I am here is I wanted to know if it would be possible to apply for a job in a club I would desire ... ? Or I have to wait 'unemployed' until the job I want becomes available.

Thanks.

It would be possible to apply for jobs.

What if there is a Manager at the club already, and they are struggling. Would I be able to show interest in the club? Would the Manager get fired? Or do I just wait until the post becomes available and only then I can apply?

What if there is a Manager at the club already, and they are struggling. Would I be able to show interest in the club? Would the Manager get fired? Or do I just wait until the post becomes available and only then I can apply?

Surely someone who has been playing FM for a while would already know this :confused:

You can show interest through the media for a position where the manager is "Insecure" but you also risk upsetting your current club.

Surely someone who has been playing FM for a while would already know this :confused:

You can show interest through the media for a position where the manager is "Insecure" but you also risk upsetting your current club.

Been playing for a while but never thought of joining a different club. It was the learning phase and found it easier just to stay with one club. Plus I remember checking for a job at another club but there was never an option to apply. But now that you mentioned it has to be 'insecure' I will look out for that. Thanks

Archived