Group G - Portugal v Ghana // USA v Germany - 1700 BST

JD nawrat

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm mostly a big fan of Ronaldo, but he's really got on my nerves this tourny. Think it stemmed from that CL Final celebration.

Shocking body language as a captain. And the way he came out trying to look all cocky for the USA game, he really does think it's all about him.

I'm mostly a big fan of Ronaldo, but he's really got on my nerves this tourny. Think it stemmed from that CL Final celebration.

Shocking body language as a captain. And the way he came out trying to look all cocky for the USA game, he really does think it's all about him.

Well, yeah, pretty much this :D

He's clearly the best player in an even more ordinary Portugal team these days. Did he come out and say as much the other day? Say they are average and he'd be lying if he said they were more than that ... basically excusing himself from dragging them through ... way to gee everyone up there, Ronaldo!

Apparently his end of match CL pose was something that is gonna be used in an upcoming Ronaldo film of some kind. There was strategically positioning cameras and he knew which to pose into

Archived