Its not the size, its how you use it!

Cheese On Toast

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">oh and CUltural are non league </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

F**K!

I had to rely on Millwall to save me last time... I don't want to go back.. icon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

you're still in spain Dave icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that I know.

I was wondering where in Spain?

rather pleased with Man Utd..even if its the stiffs, and yeah lets get out on loan somewhere and get some games in.

Delighted to have teamed up with the Pantied One as well, makes a nice change from Daffy Duck icon_razz.gif

Snippets from SkySports

Yes that’s right, I managed to sneak a peak at the SkySports website while on my travels, the owner of the laptop didn’t know though so hopefully I went unnoticed.

Sheffield United could only draw with lowly Rotherham as they look to climb the league table.

David Craven made his debut for Hercules. He played in his teams two leagues game and playing well in both matches. Had a decent pass completion and help with the defending for his team.

Cheest Pants has broke into the Liechtenstein national squad just weeks after signing for Man Utd. He made his debut in his countries World Cup qualifying match against Estonia. Sadly he lost 1-0 but put in a good performance. Having a few shots on goal but none troubling the Estonia Keeper.

Exar Kun made his Luxembourg debut aswel as his country ran out 1-0 winners over slovakia in the World Cup Qualifiers. He scored the only goal of the match after some great passing which he then finished as the ball went in off the post. Sadly his dream debut turned red as he was sent off for two yellow cards. And will now miss his countries next game against Estonia.

David Craven also made his debut for Luxembourg in the same match. Played well and was in the build up to Kuns goal. He was later subbed after 73 minutes.

Elche have taken Miguel Lourenco on loan for the season. He is hoping for first team football but with Elche having 3 other goalkeepers, Lourenco can only hope he can impress the Elche manager and get a few starts.

Tomahawk Jacknife played in his 2nd league match this afternoon. Played well but was unable to score.

Man Utd might have to call on Liechtenstein international Cheesy Pants and youngster SouthCoastRed to try and get their season back on track. Man Utd have only recorded 1 point from their first three games and sit just above relegation.

Luigi trulli broke into the Emden first team today as he played in his teams first to league games. He will be disappointed with his performance but no doubt he is determined to play better and try to break into the San Marino team for the next World Cup Qualifiers.

Sheffield United have made a poor start to their league campaign as they lost to Leicester 2-1. They lie 20th in the Championship on 2 points. They will be looking for their manager to pick things up quickly.

Claudio Alegria made his debut for Schalke u23s in their two league games. But he was largely disappointed.

Sheffield United lost 1-0 to Stockport in the Carling Cup 1st round.

Dan Chisum played 3 more games for Talavera and getting on the score sheet twice.

Culturals Thagas Variviciius Played a few more games and got a man of the match in their cup match. Things are looking good for the youngster.

Sheffield United draw 0-0 with QPR. Still sit 20th.

Powers makes his debut for Cartegena but will be disappointed with both games as he didn’t really get into it.

Luigi Trulli had a good couple of more games for Emden as he got on the score sheet twice.

International Matches

David Craven played in both of his countries World Cup Qualifiers. The first game Estonia resulted in a 1-0 loss. He played well stringing 39 passes in the game. Craven also started in the 3-1 win over Latvia. A great win for his country as he played well.

Exar Kun played in the Luxembourg U21s this week. He was present in both games which resulted in 2-0 losses in each match. He didn’t really get going and he will be hoping he can get back into the Luxembourg full team.

Cyprus lost both of their World Cup Qualifiers but no players were selected. They crashed 4-1 to Ireland and then 2-0 to Israel.

San Marino put in a great performance as they lost 1-0 to Serbia & Montenegro. Miguel Lourenco made his debut and put in a great performance by only letting one goal in. He was just pipped to the Man of the Match award by Dejan Stankovic. Gary Toner also made his debut but couldn’t really get many shots on goal to trouble Serbie & Montenegro. In their second World Cup Qualifier, San Marino lost 4-1 to Lithuania. Miguel Lourenca and Gary Toner both played but weren’t very good. Gary Toner was subbed on 72 minutes.

Hungary also played their two World Cup Qualifiers this week but no players were present. They lost their first game 2-1 against Croatia but won their second match 1-0 against Iceland.

Estonia couldn’t follow up their 1-0 win over Luxembourg in their next game as they crashed 3-0 to Portugal. No players were selected.

Liechtenstein’s Cheesy Pants was present in his countries 3-0 loss to Slovakia. He played well getting in 3 shots but couldn’t get on the scoreline.

If some people are wondering why you are not getting reports its because most of you play in Spain and their season doesn’t start for a few more days yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Dan Chisum, made his debut today for Talevera. He played in both the League game and Cup game and played well.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SWEET!

It would be even better if I know who Talevera were icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

Snippets from SkySports

Man Utd might have to call on Liechtenstein international Cheesy Pants and youngster SouthCoastRed to try and get their season back on track. Man Utd have only recorded 1 point from their first three games and sit just above relegation.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Fergie....gets the kids in....its worked before icon_biggrin.gif

Exar Kun made his Luxembourg debut aswel as his country ran out 1-0 winners over slovakia in the World Cup Qualifiers. He scored the only goal of the match after some great passing which he then finished as the ball went in off the post. Sadly his dream debut turned red as he was sent off for two yellow cards. And will now miss his countries next game against Estonia.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My debut and a goal \o/

Me and "dino" David will bring Luxembourg great succes!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Me and "dino" David will bring Luxembourg great succes!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and me, hopefully.

Gary Toner Got off the mark for Cultural as he grabbed 2 goals in his latest matches. Playing well for them and looks to have a bright future.

Sheffield United still cant get a win as they draw with Gillingham.

Thagas Variviciius gets 2 goals for Cultural. Really impressing the staff at his club and they are hoping they can hold onto their youngster.

Miguel Lourenco made his debut for Elche against Gimnastic this afternoon. He didn’t have the best of games and conceded a late goal which cost his team 3 points as they drew 1-1.

Numancia had a great first game of the season as they beat Espanyol 2-1. Stephen Guy, Scott Rankin and Adam Scott all started for them. Rankin was one of Numancias best players after some superb teamwork. Guy also played well and Scott got subbed late on.

Exar Kun also made his debut but only as a substitute. Levante crashed 3-1 to Malaga. For some reason the Levante manager decided to bring all 3 subs on at 43 minutes.

Chelsea Lost 2-1 to Milan in their first Champions League game. McInnes wasn’t selected.

Juventus won 4-0 over Porto in their Champions League game. Ward wasn’t selected.

Man utd won 3-0 over Werder Bremen in their Champions League match. Pants or SouthCoastRed weren’t selected.

Real Madrid lost 2-0 to Roma in their Champions League game. Janz was left out of this one.

Deportivo beat Rangers 2-0 in their Champions League match. Santa was left out.

Schalke beat Ujpest 2-0 in their UEFA Cup match. Alegria wasn’t selected.

Aigaleo lost 1-0 to Wisla in their UEFA Cup match. Balogh was an unused substitute.

Lufbra Bantam has resumed full training.

Andrew Bell made his debut for Apollon and did well. Unfortunately let in 2-0 goals.

Sheffield United lost again 3-0 to Leeds. Their discipline still remained bad as another player got sent off.

Talavera starlet Dan Chisum grabbed 2 goals for his team as he picked up his performaces as he tried to get the attention of a bigger club.

Stephen Guy got his first goal for Numancia as his side lost 2-1 to Real Madrid. He was one of the better performes for Numancia. Scott Rankin also started but was largely disappointing. Adam Scott was left on the bench.

Martin Balogh made his debut for Aigaleo lost 2-1 to Kalamaria. He played well but was later subbed so his team had more of an attacking option.

Levante lost again, this time to Sevilla 2-0. Exar Kun came on as a sub after just 14 minutes but didn’t play well. Trying to adjust to the Spanish lifestyle.

Cheesy Pants made his debut for Man Utd as he came on as an 86th minute substitute for Wayne Rooney. They beat Middlesbrough 2-0. There wasn’t enough time for pants to make an impact but he tried his best.

Sheffield United lost again. 2-0 to Plymouth and are now 23rd in the table.

David Craven out performed his team mates in his last 2 matches as he grabbed 2 man of the matches and also chipping in with 4 assists. Things are looking up for the young defensive midfielder.

Martin Balogh played in his teams cup 2nd leg as they won 3-0 on agg to progress to the next round.

Stephen Guy was on target once again as he got his second goal for his club. Unfortunately they lost 3-1 to Atletic Club. Scott Rankin played but couldn’t help out much. Adam Scott also started but was for some reason brought off after 14 minutes along with another team mate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Adam Scott also started but was for some reason brought off after 14 minutes along with another team mate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Me and "dino" David will bring Luxembourg great succes!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and me, hopefully. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*cough*....am I invisible?

Lufbra Bantam has resumed full training.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get in!!!

Today full training, tomorrow THE WORLD!!! (Or another injury icon_frown.gif )

you started the game, and then got subbed after 14 minutes. Not hard to undersand yeah?

I dont know why you were subbed then </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was confused about why I was subbed. Any injuries etc.?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SouthCoastRed:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

*cough*....am I invisible? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did someone say something then?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SouthCoastRed:

Did someone say something then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing personal daffy and SCR but you weren't selected for the natioanal squad yet...

Hmmm and not the best start with Levante for me. But al least I play. All the players at "big" clubs are not even selected. Didn't macguyver also play at Levante?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exar:

Did someone say something then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing personal daffy and SCR but you weren't selected for the natioanal squad yet...

Hmmm and not the best start with Levante for me. But al least I play. All the players at "big" clubs are not even selected. Didn't macguyver also play at Levante? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I'm there, but I am keeper, therefore it is hard for me to get playing time icon_frown.gif

Real Madrid beat Panathanaikos 5-0 in their Champions League group. No players were picked

Chelsea Beat Deportivo 2-1 in their Champions League group. No players were selected.

Olympiakos beat Juventus 2-1. No players were selected.

Man Utd lost 3-1 to Ajax. Cheesy Pants was an unused substitute[/b]

Aigeleo got knocked our of the UEFA cup as they lost 2-0 on aggregate against Wisla. Martin Balogh played well but was unable to get his team a win.

Schalke won 2-0 over Ujpest in the UEFA Cup also.

Martin Balogh played extremely well in Aigaleos 1-0 win over Xanthi.

Stephen Guy and Scott Rankin played in Numancias 2-1 defeat to Racing. Both played alright but was unable to get a point. Adam Scott was an unused substitute. Dafuge wasn’t picked.

Stephen Guy was the only player present in Numancias 3-1 win over Zaragoza. He didn’t play too well but his side still got the win they needed. Adam Scott and Scott Rankin were unused substitutes.

Martin Balogh had a bad game as Aigaleo went out of the Greek Cup to AEK 2-1.

Levante beat Atletico Madrid 1-0. Exar Kun was an unused sub.

Internationals

David Craven and Exar Kun played in Luxembourgs 1-1 draw with Russia. Both played well.

Both players started in the second game against Liechtenstein. Which also ended 1-1. Exar Kun got the equaliser on 66 minutes.

Lufbra Bantam made his debut for Liechtenstein today along with Cheesy Pants They battled well to get a point from the game against Portugal. The game ended 2-2. Both played in the 1-1 draw against Luxembourg but couldn’t get the winning goal.

Miguel Lourenco and Gary Toner were present in San Marinos 5-0 drubbing against Serbia & Montenegro. Both players played poor as San Marino didn’t even have a shot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Scoring a goal for San Marino would probably be counted as 'legendery' icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Paging David Gaultieri, paging Davide Gualtieri"

icon_wink.gif

Sheffield United have a few good games as they manage to win their first game. A 3-0 win over Millwall. They drew their next game against Reading and managed another win as they beat Coventry 2-0.

Maximo janz makes his full debut for Real Madrid as he got picked to play against Maccabi Tel Aviv in their Champions League game which they won 2-0. Janz played alright but there is still a lot of improvement to be done.

Dan Chisum continued his great form for Talavera as he grabbed another 2 goals and playing very well.

Exar Kun came on as a 74th minute substitute and grabbed his first goal for the club. He was on the field just 2 minutes when he scored the first of a 2-0 win over Osasuna.

Sheffield united have signed SouthCoastRed on a year long loan deal. Sheffield United had to act quick as they were left with just one goalkeeper. SouthCoastRed relished the first team opportunity.

Maximo Janz played in his second game for Madrid as he started the 2-0 win over Ferrol in the Spanish cup.

Superb Exar Kun grabbed his team a point as he scored the equalising goal as Levante got a 2-2 draw with Villareal.

Mark McInnes made his debut for Chelsea in their 2-0 loss against Everton in the Carling cup. McInnes didn’t have the best of games as Chelsea crashed out of the cup.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Dan Chisum continued his great form for Talavera as he grabbed another 2 goals and playing very well.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I'm too good for my club

Exar Kun came on as a 74th minute substitute and grabbed his first goal for the club. He was on the field just 2 minutes when he scored the first of a 2-0 win over Osasuna.

Superb Exar Kun grabbed his team a point as he scored the equalising goal as Levante got a 2-2 draw with Villareal.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ MON myself \o/

Archived