Its not the size, its how you use it!

Cheese On Toast

Well, I feel I'm destined for minor stardom here. Should be straight in the national squad and the big club offers shouldn't be far away.

Very pleased with how my profile has turned out. In fact in some ways it's just like the real me!

Disappointed no-one seems to be interested in me though...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Turkish Delight for Rankin as Fenerbahce offer him a contract; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love Turkish Delight, second only to Afternoon Delight. icon_wink.gif

Bit disappointed that my technique is only 1. I hope Fenerbahce have a good technical coach.

Great work CoT.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

Theres abit of a suprise for you in the next update dafuge icon_biggrin.gif you might like it, you might not icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully it doesn't involve SCR, he seems to be stalking me at the moment. icon_frown.gif

More clippings from The Daily Sport today;

Apollon Limassol have snapped up Andrew Bell on a 3 year deal. Bell stays in his homeland of Cyprus.

Lufbra Bantam has joined Saarbrucken in the German second division on a 4 yeal deal.

Rob Fain has been snapped up by german non league team Pfullendorf on a 3 year deal after rejecting a host of clubs.

Talavera has signed Dan Chisum on 3 year deal, he said he was glad to be playing football again;

Cultural snap up two frees this afternoon as they sign Gary Toner and Thagas Variviciius, both on 3 year deals.

Tomahawk Jacknife has agreed a 3 year deal to join Koblenz.

Numancia sign Adam Scot and Stephen Guy on 3 year deals. Both were over the moon to join and couldn’t wait to play under Francisco.

Deportivo have captured the signing of Santa Julemanski on a 3 year deal. They see him as a great player for the future and Santa has said he cant wait to play for Irureta;

Numancia seal the capture of their 3rd free by stealing Scott Rankin from a host of clubs on a 3 year deal.

Powers has been snapped up by Cartegena on a 3 year deal. They are looking to get promotion to the Spanish leagues and see Powers as the man to help them.

Racing have signed Dafuge on 3 year deal. Dafuge turned down Arsenal and Villareal to get first team football at Racing.

Maximo Janz sparked a bidding war for his signature as Deportivo, Chelsea and Barcelona tried to get him to sign. Janz finally agreed a 3 year deal at Real Madrid.

A host of clubs are also chasing Cheesy pants. Bayern, Atletico Madrid and Man Utd have shown interest and have offered him a contract;

Stuart Wright has gained more interest as Erfut, Aue, Levante and Real Madrid bid for the youngster;

Martin Balogh has gained the attention of Iranian outfit Persepolis and have offered a contract.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Janz finally agreed a 3 year deal at Real Madrid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the business. icon_cool.gif

I'm a 'supergalactico', me.

Now watch me impress everyone by sitting on the bench for the next 3 years.

"What's that Mr. Beckham? you need your septic tank cleaned?...."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Martin Balogh has gained the attention of Iranian outfit Persepolis and have offered a contract </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This could be the start of a truly bizarre career.

Aigaleo have snapped up Martin Balogh on a 3 year deal. He stated he couldn’t move to Iran and opted for Greece instead;

Levante have signed Stuart Wright on a 3 year deal.

Cheesy Pants signs for Man utd after turning down other big clubs. He signed a 3 year deal

After being at his club for a matter of days, Martin Balogh has gained the attention of AC Milan. They have rumoured to have bid £16k but Aigaleo have rejected the offer.

Levante has snapped up promising striker Exar Kun on a 3 year deal. Kun had rejected offers from Benfica, Real Madrid and Deportivo and opted for first team football instead.

Sevilla have signed promising goalkeeper Miguel Lourenco on a 3 year deal.

Alan Ward has been signed by Juventus on a 3 year deal.

Levante snap up another youngster as they seal the deal of A(n)gus Macguvyer on a 3 year deal

Hercules have snapped up young starlet David Craven on a deal worth 3 years. Craven rejected bids from Deportivo and Betis to get first team football.

A host of clubs are chasing San Marino prospect Luigi Trulli. Girona, Lorca and Emden have offered contracts to the left back.

Zaragoza have offered a contract to striker Claudio Alegria;

SouthCoastRed has attracted the attention of Europs big clubs as man utd, Chelsea and Valencia are heard to have offered contracts.

Chelsea have put a contract on the table for Mark McInnes.

Opened the News Of The World this morning and it seems like Sheffield united had a disastrous first league game. They got hammered 5-1 by Stoke and now sit bottom of the league. Jagielka didn’t help matter with being sent off after just 14 minutes.

Thagas Variviciius made his full debut for Cultural this afternoon as his team played in the league. He played well in a man of the match performance. He also grabbed Man of the match in his teams Cup game.

Gary Toner also played in these two matches but will be largely disappointed with his display.

Tomahawk Jacknife made his debut for Koblenz also as his team played in the league and the Cup. He grabbed both Man of the Matches and also got a goal in each game.

Man utd beat Arsenal 2-0 in the Community Shield but Sir Alex Ferguson opted out of selecting Cheesy Pants as he played in the reserves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Deportivo have captured the signing of Santa Julemanski on a 3 year deal. They see him as a great player for the future and Santa has said he cant wait to play for Irureta; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deportivo....now we're talking!! icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Levante snap up another youngster as they seal the deal of A(n)gus Macguvyer on a 3 year deal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wohoo, me and Exar Kun are gonna rock spanish 1st division? or are Levante lower in the league system? Anyway \o/ \o/ \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

Aigaleo have snapped up Martin Balogh on a 3 year deal. He stated he couldn’t move to Iran and opted for Greece instead; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's good!

After being at his club for a matter of days, Martin Balogh has gained the attention of AC Milan. They have rumoured to have bid £16k but Aigaleo have rejected the offer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why didn't they offer me a contract before I signed? Sigh....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thagas Variviciius made his full debut for Cultural this afternoon as his team played in the league. He played well in a man of the match performance. He also grabbed Man of the match in his teams Cup game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two MOM already for a central defender?

ahem... someone may want to check those "dietary supplements" he's using...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Gary Toner also played in these two matches but will be largely disappointed with his display. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No supply tbh

Can't blame myself can I icon_wink.gif

Today in The Sun it seems like Sheff United lost once again. This time to West ham 2-0 and getting another player sent off.

Dan Chisum, made his debut today for Talevera. He played in both the League game and Cup game and played well.

Schalke 04 have captured the signing of Hungarian forward Claudio Alegria. He has signed a 3 year deal to join the German outfit.

Man Utd snap up their 2nd free transfer as SouthCoastRed joined today for 3 years. Sadly for him he was stuck straight in the reserves and put up for loan. He seems happy with this though.

Mark McInnes has been snapped up by Chelsea. The youngster signed a 3 year deal to join the London club but his first team chances may be rare.

Lufbra Bantam has injured himself just a few weeks into his new contract as he has torn his Groin muscle and is out for a month.

Emden have signed Luigi Trulli on a 3 year deal. He has stated he is glad to get back into football and is now looking at breaking into the first team.

Elche have offered to Take Miguel Lourenco on loan for the rest of the season. The deal is still being looked at.

Sheffield United got their first point of the season as they drew 3-3 with Cardiff. Sadly they got another player sent off.

Players and Their Teams

Martin Balogh - Aigaleo - £300k

Andrew Bell - Apollon L. - £85k

Powers - Cartegena - £250k

Mark McInnes - Chelsea - £1.3m

Gary Toner - Cultural - £250k

Thagas Variviciius - Cultural - £230k

Santa Julemanski - Deportivo - £1.2m

Luigi Trulli - Emden - £55k

David Craven - Hercules - £200k

Alan Ward - Juventus - £1.3m

Tomahawk Jacknife - Koblenz - £325k

Stuart Wright - Levante - £3m

Agus Macguvyer - Levante - £2.1m

Exar Kun - Levante - £2.5m

Cheesy Pants - Man Utd - £2.8m

SouthCoastRed - Man utd - £1.5m

Stephen Guy - Numancia - £2.2m

Scott Rankin - Numancia - £2.3m

Adam Scott - Numancia - £3.2m

Rob Fain - Pfullendorf - £130k

Maximo Janz - Real Madrid - £2.1m

Dafuge - Racing - £1.5m

Lufbra Bantam - Saarbrucken - £250k

Claudio Alegria - Schalke 04 - £2.3m

Miguel Lourenco - Seville - £950k

Dan Chisum - Talavera - £300k

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Alan Ward - Juventus - £1.3m </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice!!! Thank god it wasn't someone like Real Madrid. Always wanted to go to Turin aswell

Hercules have snapped up young starlet David Craven on a deal worth 3 years. Craven rejected bids from Deportivo and Betis to get first team football. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy with that, would rather be somewhere I get a game than some big club.

Now, where's the atlas...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Numancia sign Adam Scot and Stephen Guy on 3 year deals. Both were over the moon to join and couldn’t wait to play under Francisco. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Pants:

Man U???? icon_mad.gif

Have to say I'm secretly delighted after such a long career of Pants Lee Sharpe-a-likes. £2.8m too! icon_cool.gif

Perhaps I'm planning to destroy the club from the inside? angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe the reserves icon_biggrin.gif dont think you'l get a game icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Pants:

Man U???? icon_mad.gif

Have to say I'm secretly delighted after such a long career of Pants Lee Sharpe-a-likes. £2.8m too! icon_cool.gif

Perhaps I'm planning to destroy the club from the inside? angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe the reserves icon_biggrin.gif dont think you'l get a game icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah.

All I need now is for him to sell me to Leeds icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hercules have snapped up young starlet David Craven on a deal worth 3 years. Craven rejected bids from Deportivo and Betis to get first team football. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck Dave. I ended up at Hercules in Attjen's game. I was stuck in non league Spanish football for about 5 years icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Thagas Variviciius made his full debut for Cultural this afternoon as his team played in the league. He played well in a man of the match performance. He also grabbed Man of the match in his teams Cup game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigh... Spain again... At least its not non-league this time..

Also, sorry for the double post but...

CoT: Much as I admire the background in your skin, the only place I can really check the screenies without them being painfully slow to load is at work... I am sure you can see my dilemma icon_smile.gif

i asked when i posted the links if you want a different background, the next SS (a while yet i reckon) you can have a normal background if you want.

oh and CUltural are non league icon_frown.gif ie. i cant see their fixtures. Just you played so i had to make something up icon_biggrin.gif (you did play in the league and cup though, i dont know the scores either icon_biggrin.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Scott Rankin - Numancia - £2.3m </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like a bright future for Numancia. icon_cool.gif

Archived