Ripped off? Bought unlockable: "your son" but not quite satisfied

Dear SI guys

I bought the your son unlockable yesterday. Sure, it's way overpriced (for 2,50 you'd at least expect it to be available on all your saves!!!) but it's not quite working atm.

I used the unlockable, he appeared on the game but due to not saving, losing power and a game crash, I lost him again with no way of getting him on my save again. Basically I paid a lot for having my son on my game for 2 full minutes.

I tried to buy it again for an earlier version of the same save (yes, I'm that desperate to play with my son) but the option to buy him wasn't available!

Tried a completely new save to buy him on, again not an option.

What is going on here???

Edit: after once again rebooting my Vita, it now does show as available in every single save file. Is it me or is this game going bonkers?

hi, i had same issues with this unlockable and aaron tried ( at least i hope he tried) to solve this problem but without succes. than he told me to contact Sega customer services. Sega stoped comunicating with me after few weeks of "hard trying" of solving this issue out. this unlockable is still not working properly and i just dont have enough mental power to sending tons of emails to aaron/sega.

hi, i had same issues with this unlockable and aaron tried ( at least i hope he tried) to solve this problem but without succes. than he told me to contact Sega customer services. Sega stoped comunicating with me after few weeks of "hard trying" of solving this issue out. this unlockable is still not working properly and i just dont have enough mental power to sending tons of emails to aaron/sega.

I'm chasing up with them again for you.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm chasing up with them again for you.

Nice.. another 14 days of silence. Looks you've put some REAL effort in chasing them up. I would be satisfied if you just admire, than neither you or Sega knows how to fix this issue and posted some official warning that buying this unlockable is pure gamble..

• 2 weeks later...
Nice.. another 14 days of silence. Looks you've put some REAL effort in chasing them up. I would be satisfied if you just admire, than neither you or Sega knows how to fix this issue and posted some official warning that buying this unlockable is pure gamble..

Give the guy a break man, he will also be helping a lot of other people with problems.

Archived