so why have a steam achievement that cannot be achieved without cheating?

Hello there, i'm talking about the practice makes perfect achievement, to have 5-star coaches in all categories.

So...............currently in my long-term save (2025) with Solihull Moors in the Premier League....anyway, I have been searching for 5-star coaches in this save game every few months, and in every save game i have been playing in FM series.

The closest I can get is to have 2 Fitness coaches, sometimes I was able to get a Tactics coach as well with 5 stars.

So.... REALLY...is there ANYONE here that has managed WITHOUT editing to find 5 stars coaches in all categories - let alone SIGN them in their team??

Why SI do you have such an achievement locked if it can never be unlocked?

I'm questioning it as an ACHIEVEMENT, is it really an achievement? An achievement is something that can be achieved by trying, not by praying for a VERY slim random chance that in theory can happen. OK I admit I'm a completionist as a player, but I do have to ask, has anyone ever even come close to 5* in every category?

An achievement is something that can be achieved by trying.

That is certainly what an achievement is. An Achievement, however, is simply a Skinner Box in place to increase profit and maximise customer retention.

Or, in other words, herd the sheep by preying on their vulnerabilities.

Archived