Limits for foreign players

Koi

Would it be possible to set up the limit to a maximum of 3 foreign players for the teams of every league and nation in the world? In order to do this I will also set "free all players". Is it possible to eliminate second nationalities and the possibility that the players could gain a second nationality?

Should I expect that CPU will build the new teams in a reasonable way or should I expect "strange things going on" and top players without a team signign them, small teams with not enough players and other things like that?

This would be possible in fixture rules if you set a no foreign players in squad and no foreign players in match day squad rule (to do this set it to less than 0 - equal to 0 or less than 1 doesn't work).

I also suggest setting years to gain nationality to 100. I did it for England and when I left it at 5 years players like Torres instantly became British citizens.

To release all players just select all of them then remove the contract bit. Beware some may announce retirement early in the game though.

I am not sure about secondary nationalities though.

You might want to look at this database before doing all that work though. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/394859-No-Foreigners-Database

Archived