[FM2015] USA World Class MLS (8 levels)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Graaa. Can't wait to start my FC Edmonton save in a bit!!

Let's go Eddies!

Looks great! Will have to try it out this weekend. This time I think I'll take a top club. Kind of tired of mucking around in the dregs of the amateur leagues!

The amateur leagues are really insanely difficult lol. I know.

Yep, verified rules, worked fine- just can't select down past MLS now.

EDIT: redid my edits and just edited existing teams (plymouth) and now I can only select USASA to sim down too... no other options, can't select A1/AA/AAA etc.

Any way you can post a screenshot of what the issue looks like (like maybe wherever you can't select the all the options)? I'm not sure which menu/screen is giving you the issue. If not, send me a private message. I'll try to help from there.

Yes 3 more

It's possible, but it will be a lot of work. You can copy and paste all 3 of the competitions (the easy part), but then you're going to have to

1) Re-make how the first stage selects which teams play in it. You're going to have to individually put in "Get Best Teams from X League" for all 158 countries and then select: 'Team Type - U18'. that's because the normal way of seeding the teams (through the continent) only works for Senior teams, not youth teams. This might not even work if the team doesn't have a U18 team though, so it's possible a lot of the nations which don't have leagues put in the game (like North Korea) will not have a U18 team and you'll come up with an error maybe.

2) If that somehow works, you'll then have to create the 3 new competition names (Like, "FIFA Super Youth League") and then in the copied competitions you made, replace every instance of the OLD name with the NEW name. There will probably be around 60 you have to replace in sections like 'Teams' and 'Fate Actions', and if you don't get every single one it won't work so sometimes finding that last instance is a real pain in the butt.

Alternatively you can recreate it from scratch which is harder than copying/pasting/editing but why do that? lol.

So I don't know if it is a bug but this is silly. One of my guys wants a new contract and is crying about it but..............won't sign a new one because the team is not good enough haha

Could just be first season jitters... sometimes the regens created in the first season to fill all the teams are (let's face it) too talented for the team they were created for and it can be a little buggy when it comes to new contract stuff in the first season while the game and player AI is still trying to figure out what's going on. What league is it in?

Could just be first season jitters... sometimes the regens created in the first season to fill all the teams are (let's face it) too talented for the team they were created for and it can be a little buggy when it comes to new contract stuff in the first season while the game and player AI is still trying to figure out what's going on. What league is it in?

it's Lance Laing of Edmonton so right now the MLS National

Aye cool, maybe Miami won't suck due to being transfer locked.

Funny thing, I remember feeling a little bad when I dubbed the FIFA Super League a bunch of also ran teams that only had "Super" in the name to sound meaningful. I don't feel bad anymore, when the Brisbane Roar are sure locks to the Semi Finals before a single group game is played, yeah this is a bunch of also ran teams, 1 Welsh and 2 Northern Irish teams from the British Isles. I can't wait to see it play out, so much bad football is about to be played at the world level.

At the Champions League level, Aberdeen played their way all the way up and gets lumps with Real Madrid, Inter and Seattle in its group. Those poor ********. While England and Spain bring 6 to the group phase, Germany feels left only only bringing 5 and the US shocks the hell out of me by bringing 3 to the dance since neither Seattle nor LA found a way to choke.. well, LA tried their hardest to, they got saved at the spot.

As for me, I signed like 80 players to my youth squads for something like 6.5 million, then spent another 40 on the transfer market after giving Toronto some MLSE money and buying the best young talent money can buy at a reasonable price, gotta embarrass those Spanish clubs next year after I run the table in 'MURICA!

Aye cool, maybe Miami won't suck due to being transfer locked.

Funny thing, I remember feeling a little bad when I dubbed the FIFA Super League a bunch of also ran teams that only had "Super" in the name to sound meaningful. I don't feel bad anymore, when the Brisbane Roar are sure locks to the Semi Finals before a single group game is played, yeah this is a bunch of also ran teams, 1 Welsh and 2 Northern Irish teams from the British Isles. I can't wait to see it play out, so much bad football is about to be played at the world level.

At the Champions League level, Aberdeen played their way all the way up and gets lumps with Real Madrid, Inter and Seattle in its group. Those poor ********. While England and Spain bring 6 to the group phase, Germany feels left only only bringing 5 and the US shocks the hell out of me by bringing 3 to the dance since neither Seattle nor LA found a way to choke.. well, LA tried their hardest to, they got saved at the spot.

As for me, I signed like 80 players to my youth squads for something like 6.5 million, then spent another 40 on the transfer market after giving Toronto some MLSE money and buying the best young talent money can buy at a reasonable price, gotta embarrass those Spanish clubs next year after I run the table in 'MURICA!

I've already bought my tickets to North Korea to catch the finals. Better see you there!

I have the 15.1.3 update. When I try to load the db it crashes. Is it my problem or isn't it just compatible with that update? I really wanted to play this but I don't know if I can...

If this is the only DB you are loading and you haven't made changes to the USA .xml file, then it probably isn't comptible with the old 15.1.3 update. I didn't test it with that update, but I know that 15.2.1 made a bunch of changes that I had to really crunch fixes into so my file might only be good with that one, sorry.

Hey Graaa would it be possible in the next update to change the dates of the Canadian Tournament?? Having to play a few of these cup matches in the dead of winter has been a pain with a bunch injuries in the cup matches.
''

Dont see why not! I'll put it on the list.

I think there might be a huge issue with the CWC db for I have found two things. First I don't see a CONCACAF Champions League and the second is a big one, It's late July and the league has not updated yet. I should be in the MLS Premier but the game hasn't updated.

I think there might be a huge issue with the CWC db for I have found two things. First I don't see a CONCACAF Champions League and the second is a big one, It's late July and the league has not updated yet. I should be in the MLS Premier but the game hasn't updated.

Which file are you using? Standard or Original Clubs? And T27 is correct that there's no more CONCACAF in CWC files. You might still see the competition in certain menus but it's not in the actual game.

Also what date/year is it? The Premier update was bumped back to July 1st.

Which file are you using? Standard or Original Clubs? And T27 is correct that there's no more CONCACAF in CWC files. You might still see the competition in certain menus but it's not in the actual game.

Also what date/year is it? The Premier update was bumped back to July 1st.

Good stuff on the CONCACAF. Right now it's August 2,2015. Here is a screenshot.

http://i.gyazo.com/06e1d96fe2cf461112d28e49e316b854.png

I found the issue in the AA and A leagues they havent even finished their competitions yet.

http://i.gyazo.com/ac227a3d6ca00988c5c7f4cc46464669.png

Good stuff on the CONCACAF. Right now it's August 2,2015. Here is a screenshot.

http://i.gyazo.com/06e1d96fe2cf461112d28e49e316b854.png

I found the issue in the AA and A leagues they havent even finished their competitions yet.

http://i.gyazo.com/ac227a3d6ca00988c5c7f4cc46464669.png

Thanks, the first thing for me to do is try and reproduce it. It looks like you're using CWC Original Clubs. I'll have a look.

Also, is there any way you can upload your savegame so I can load it up and have a closer look?

Mediafire or dropbox work great

EDIT:

ALSO - have you made any changes to the file and/or what other mods are you using alongside?

Also, is there any way you can upload your savegame so I can load it up and have a closer look?

Mediafire or dropbox work great

EDIT:

ALSO - have you made any changes to the file and/or what other mods are you using alongside?

I was so pumped when I won the Xbox Championship then was deflated to find out I had one more competition to do haha

Here is the save: http://www.mediafire.com/download/51lx8y4811s59aa/Edmonton.fm

Also no changes but I have used the Susie Real name fix:

I was so pumped when I won the Xbox Championship then was deflated to find out I had one more competition to do haha

Here is the save: http://www.mediafire.com/download/51lx8y4811s59aa/Edmonton.fm

Also no changes but I have used the Susie Real name fix:

Received. Yeah, I saw you had won AND managed to get promoted. I'm sorry to say that if I find a solution for you, you're going to have to give it another go :(. I'm having a look now.

Is anyone ELSE using 1.4 Original Clubs CWC and having an issue with the leagues not updating after the first season in July 2015?

Received. Yeah, I saw you had won AND managed to get promoted. I'm sorry to say that if I find a solution for you, you're going to have to give it another go :(. I'm having a look now.

Is anyone ELSE using 1.4 Original Clubs CWC and having an issue with the leagues not updating after the first season in July 2015?

That's no problem as it was fun. Also for some reason I am not receiving a trophy for winning the Canadian Championship. Plus does the winner of that make one of the FIFA Club tourneys??

That's no problem as it was fun. Also for some reason I am not receiving a trophy for winning the Canadian Championship. Plus does the winner of that make one of the FIFA Club tourneys??

No, qualifying for FIFA CWCs only are through Prime Cup. And about the trophy, do you mean it's not appearing in the club history/trophy room?

Yep not showing in the trophy room.

I'm unable to get the same issue to come up in my game. Here's a screenshot of the league updating appropriately -

2015-01-18_00001_zps045368e8.jpg

As for the Canadian Cup, I did see that so I'll have to get that fixed. I'm going to look inside your save now and see if I can find more information that might help.

I'm unable to get the same issue to come up in my game. Here's a screenshot of the league updating appropriately -

2015-01-18_00001_zps045368e8.jpg

As for the Canadian Cup, I did see that so I'll have to get that fixed. I'm going to look inside your save now and see if I can find more information that might help.

Ah maybe your db hates Canada and Canadian teams haha.

Do me a favor, MJK46 if you can today - reload a new game without the Susie Mod, have all 8 levels loaded, and simulate the entire year and see if it does that again.

I can see from your save that the Prime Cup got a little bit weird and decided to schedule itself into 2016 well before it should. Since I've never seen it do that and it didn't do that for me, I have no idea what might be causing that. My last guess would be its the Susie mod (which makes no sense to me because it's just a name mod, right? Do you think you can send me a link to the Susie mod?

Do me a favor, MJK46 if you can today - reload a new game without the Susie Mod, have all 8 levels loaded, and simulate the entire year and see if it does that again.

I can see from your save that the Prime Cup got a little bit weird and decided to schedule itself into 2016 well before it should. Since I've never seen it do that and it didn't do that for me, I have no idea what might be causing that. My last guess would be its the Susie mod (which makes no sense to me because it's just a name mod, right? Do you think you can send me a link to the Susie mod?

Here is the link and I will run a test right now and let you know what happened in a little bit.

http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/13068/fm2015-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-version-for-fm15-beta02032014

One minor thing- when qualifying from the Champions League Prelims, the post match press conference acts as if you just made it to the final. Probably happens if you win in other prelims, but only one I've played so far.

Yeah, that's an issue I wasn't able to fix. I think it's something hardcoded when you qualify for a higher or lower tier it triggers that media question. Luckily it doesn't have any hidden effects - no trophies, no history landmark updates, etc. You can just assume that the journalist was on crack like they tend to be.

Dammit, well better to know now than find out later. Another 13 hours down the can, better than 60.

Yeah it totally sucks as the real name fix made Germany much more bareable to use and stuff. What happened this year that caused pretty much every german team to become generic with just city names??

Aye, running a test save to see if it wasn't just an isolated incident as I really, really, don't want to restart this one. My U23 Squad is tooooooooo good and I want to see these guys develop.

I'm bumed about mine. Won the Canadian Championship, league champs, promotion and a few good signings.

So it was the real name fix that caused the issues

Well, better add that to the incompatibility list. Man, there's nothing worst than a perfect season getting washed away. Maybe it was a little too perfect :).

A bit of a sigh of relief on my part that it's not anything on my end. As a consolation, if you want to wait a couple hours I can release a special Canadian Deluxe version with a fix for that Canadian Cup trophy not appearing and also a more streamlined Canadian Cup fixture schedule (one leg each round except for semi finals, no games in December/Jan, and final is played at best team's stadium since I can't do a rotating neutral setup in this file).

Well, better add that to the incompatibility list. Man, there's nothing worst than a perfect season getting washed away. Maybe it was a little too perfect :).

A bit of a sigh of relief on my part that it's not anything on my end. As a consolation, if you want to wait a couple hours I can release a special Canadian Deluxe version with a fix for that Canadian Cup trophy not appearing and also a more streamlined Canadian Cup fixture schedule (one leg each round except for semi finals, no games in December/Jan, and final is played at best team's stadium since I can't do a rotating neutral setup in this file).

Yes the special Canuck db would be awesome and I can wait as I'm watching the NFL at the moment.

Original Clubs CWC Canuck Deluxe -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/byz17f87a7vlkfy/USA_WCMLS_1.4_OCCWC_Canuck_Duluxe_A1BF4D97-AC10-40B3-B205-C6DE23AFFF53.fmf

--

Standard Clubs CWC Canuck Deluxe -

https://www.mediafire.com/?jwulfok15qj54ys

Alright, here they are for O-Clubs and S-Clubs. It was really just a quick copy and paste to get them into both :)

The only difference here is that the Canadian Cup now has its history appearing properly, is now single-legged every round (except for semi-final), and no games are in the dead of winter. I also added in Rogers Centre.

I didn't have time to put the fixes in for NACL. But i'll roll them all in for 1.5 whenever that comes out.

I don't know what to say about the Real Names Fix - will it work, will it not, I don't know. I seriously doubt it but hey, the easiest way to see is to load up a game, load only the top league to speed things up, and just simulate a year and see if the premier league updates to the next season after July 2015.

Alright, this isn't a question related to the database per say- but I couldn't find a thread anywhere else. Im doing two saves, one with Liverpool and one custom USASA squad, and I had one question about stealing kids from the U.S. into my Pool squad- WP's always get rejected, as they should, and it gives me a date 6 months into the future they will "join" my club- do they actually join? Or will I have to loan them to a European club for them to get EU citizenship?

Alright, this isn't a question related to the database per say- but I couldn't find a thread anywhere else. Im doing two saves, one with Liverpool and one custom USASA squad, and I had one question about stealing kids from the U.S. into my Pool squad- WP's always get rejected, as they should, and it gives me a date 6 months into the future they will "join" my club- do they actually join? Or will I have to loan them to a European club for them to get EU citizenship?

I don't know - I've never seen that before.

Is this compatable with the 15.1.3 version of the game?

Nope, not many mods are 15.1.3 compatible due to the fixes in 15.2, and if you are still running that version of the game by now, you're most likely a pirate.

If you are a pirate, and I guess you are by your post count of 1, buy the game, support the devs, get more games and access to better mods. It's that simple.

Apologies to anyone who feels I'm being a bit harsh, but the amount of questions about 15.1.3 on mod threads by one post users is getting annoying, and many of them are pirates. :/

Archived