Overview of your current squad and fitting a playstyle

Hello everyone.

Is there somewhere in the game where you can get a better overview of your entire squads attributes? I feel like the comparison page doesnt cover all the kind of attributes I am searching for.

Also i've lacked consistency over last period of matches, which I believe is due to the wrong setup of my playstyle counter attacking. I tend to concede too many goals, and not scoring enough.

I am not looking for tweaks for my current tactics, I am looking for a point, guidance into the right direction. So if you know any good articles anything that can help me get a better overview of how I create a better system for counter attacking it will be highle appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Creating your custom screen can help, especially using your filters to check certain attributes for certain groups of players.

What type of "counter" system are you after? A Counter-Press? A classic Counter-Attack? A possession-based side with quick transitions?

Creating your custom screen can help, especially using your filters to check certain attributes for certain groups of players.

What type of "counter" system are you after? A Counter-Press? A classic Counter-Attack? A possession-based side with quick transitions?

The kind of counter attacking im after is counter-press I believe. The idea should be something like by any goal I score or lead i take, it should become more dangerous to the opposition.

Archived