GamingDragons - Preorder

Hi,

does any of you have any experience with preordering FM from GamingDragons.com? I usually preorder from GMG, but GD is 10€ cheaper. GMG is 50€ minus 20% so it's around 40€, but GD have 33% discount and it's 31€ (£25).

Will you preorder game now or wait until some features are revealed? I feel really strange preordering game now, because there are absolutely no news about FM15. No screenshots, no podcasts, no YT videos, no feature rulette, nothing... So I'm still not decided if i will preorder.

But on the other hand, now i can get game for 30€, and if i wait until november prices could become higher.

Business model this year really baffes me. Release date in november, features will be reveled in october. So if game will be released in early november, features will become avalible only week or two before preorder beta will come out...

Cheers

I'm waiting until the Steam holiday sale (or perhaps later) - It's not that the release won't be fixed (mostly) eventually, but I'm not going to pre-pay for an incomplete game that they're hiding the features before-hand. (And I know that if I wait, I can buy a code off eBay for way less than retail.)

I'm waiting until the Steam holiday sale (or perhaps later) - It's not that the release won't be fixed (mostly) eventually, but I'm not going to pre-pay for an incomplete game that they're hiding the features before-hand. (And I know that if I wait, I can buy a code off eBay for way less than retail.)

Um, steam currently has FM15 for $50 AUS. $30 cheaper than it was in October for FM14.

Archived