Player Tutoring...

Hi,

I asked all my experienced players to tutor my promising youngsters following a guide I found on the internet on how best tutor youngsters.

The time has elapsed and now I am getting reports from my coaches about how the tutoring went. For some players it says they learned ALOT from the experience, some learnt one or two moved and some fdidn't learn much but improved in mental aspect.

My question is, What does actually improve? What do they learn? Is there a way to find out what they actually benefited from the experiece?

Thank You,

Thanks.

1 last question, as they just finished the tutoring, should I ask them to tutor again? Or it is too much?

Thank again.

You'll have to wait a month for the tutor to tutor again and i don't know if it works like that.

You should thoroughly check the personality, media handling and determination of the mentor against the young player you want to be tutored. In some cases it might do more harm than good, or you may want to use another mentor. This guide is a great tool for cracking part of the code, but there are vague clues in the game that will help you even further, though it might take some time to get the full picture of a player's mental attributes, and to find his hidden weak sides and strengths.

The hidden attributes all matter, but ideally you want them to have high ambition, high professionalism and determination (and my favorite to go with that is the ability to handle pressure).

I wouldn't worry about "Determination" too much, it's no more important than any of the other viewable attributes.

I generally use tutors who's personality is either "Fairly Professional", "Professional", or "Model Professional" and don't give the determination attribute a second thought. If it goes down, then so be it - like I said, it's no more important than anything else.

As others have said, what you want to be looking at is a change in personality of the tutee, and if they gain any PPM's from the tutor.

Archived