A little help with Attributes

Hi Guys

I'm currently playing FM2013 in classic mode, which is great for me as I don't have a great deal of time. Will probably upgrade to 2015 when that comes out.

I like to alternate between LLM and top premier league sides. I've starting spending more time scouting my players etc, but I was wondering if anyone could put a bit of meaning to the values.

I believe that 15+ in a particular attribute is considered world class, but how does that translate as you go down the pyramid ? I realise this is not an exact science, but I'm just looking for a rough guide. I have done some googlingand come up with the following :

Premier League Player = 16+ then subtract 1.5 for every level down, so a Conf N/S player would have 8.5(8/9).

Does this sound appropriate ?

Thanks

Matthew

No idea if that "calculation" works, maybe for England. But in general, different leagues, different standards. Personally i would look through the squads of the teams that are estimated to be the top five and get a feeling for what is considered "good" for that particular league.

Archived