How do you Scout?

I have some amazing scouts as of now with my Wigan save. As of now, I'm targeting the under 19s.

Is this okay?

Minimum player potential is at least 4*

Age is at most 21

Send my Argentinian scout to Argentina.

Am I doing this right?

It depends what do you want to achieve. Scouting for youngsters is a good start, maybe you can snatch up some quality player.

If you have room try to scout lesser leagues. You might be surprised what you can find in Norway, Sweden, Holland, Ukraine, Belgium. etc.

It depends on the board and probably club finances - I was allowed to scout Europe once I hit the Championship.

where in the game does it show that in fiances that ur able to scout europe.. reason why i ask is because i am a firm believer on rebuilding through organzations. since soccer doesnt have drafts, my next thing was to scout and sign 15-16 yr olds and work their way through our youth program. the only thing is with Skrill N/S leagues u cant find much 15/16 yr olds that are decent to sign to your youth team thats why i wanted to scout other countries.. thats why i asked at what point can u scout other countries and what not... I know if i start as as what it classified as N power 2 league in fifa 13 league changed its name now i know u used to be able to scout other countries back in that league just courious as to which england league u can start scouting the top countries, like premier which is above skrill league... but also would like to know where in fiance i can check to see where it shows that i can scout other countries or do i have to request it from the board...

keep in mind with my Guiseley club so far this season i have made it to the second round of the English FA cup where i lost 4-0 to Sheff Utd however i won most of my English Cup games up to that point, my FA trophy games i have won all of them so far as I am at December 8th in my first year, and we have a record of 9-5-2 in our league games current for 6th with 29 pts with the top team having 34 pts.

When you're on such a low division it's very difficult to find young players who will develop in to a player that has the skill to play at your level. For example, by the time your 15 yr old is ready for first team matches you will most likely be in League 2. Your best bet is to find youngsters who are already good enough to be in your first team squad. In my last few dafuge challenge tests I found that when I was in league 1 I could start to sign players who would develop in to premier league players and hence were worth the investment. I only have one player who's been with me since the skrill premier all the way to the premier league as a starter. He's scored in all of those divisions. I'm hoping I can get in to the champions league before he retires.

Archived