Can these features be achieved?

FM is a really good game welcomed by most players, and when its main competitor FIFAM was Terminated by EA, we can only trust on SI now.

Though FM is an attractive game which gives us new features year by year, some features we really wanna see still can't become ture year by year.What I rather prefer?

1. Insurance. Clubs buy insurance for players, and insurance companies pay for the medical expenses and wages of players and the lost of clubs.

2. Manager Dividends. If I earned hundreds of millions of euros for my club during a season, and the club paid me just 15K, are U kidding me? A piece of cake such as at least 1% of total profit and some stock shares should be offered to the great man who played the roles himself as manager/director/first coach/scout/psychologist and so on. Even we can be a great chairman too, cannot we?

3. Manager Wage Improvement. Man struggles upwards; water flows downwards. You achieved such great success and the club who receives some champion trophies and the promotion just offer you a new contact which only increases your wage by 5%, is it a joke?

4. The player/manager mode. Look at the computer's 20 years young and promising player / manager, and look at our full-time manager with an age of at least 25, shouldn't we have the moods such as envy, jealousy and hate?

5. Separation of player prices. We need at least 4 levels of player prices: The 1st one determines whether we receive a fax or not, The 2nd one

determines whether we consider the offered price, the 3rd one determines whether the offer getting close to our magic number, and the 4th one

determines whether the offer should be accepted automatically. The previous versions only have one level, when you set it as the minimum

acceptable price, AI will never offer a higher price than it, how can they peep our commercial secrets so easily?

I was referring to the way you have took it upon yourself to speak for everyone. You said - "we can only trust on SI now." Who is this "we" becasue you certainly are not speaking for me. You also do it again in here - "some features we really wanna see still can't become ture[sic] year by year."

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion but please refrain for speaking on behalf of me and/or others who may not share your views.

Thank you for pointing out my mistakes. I apologize for my opinion if it makes you unhappy, and I'll be pay attention next time.

Archived