Your greatest newgen/regen in FM14?

So as we approach the release of FM115 (Cant wait) just wondered what you guys consider your greatest newgen/regen players/signings.

FM14 was the longest career id ever gone on to do on a football manager game and usually i find when all the current players retire is when the game becomes boring but i thoroughly enjoyed this save and assembled what i consider to be an incredible side at Man City.

This guy was one of many who i had signed, and his ratings werent even that great compared to a few of the others, but he had a ridiculous goalscoring rate for me and won so many awards.

He goes down as a legend for me :) Still only 26 when i stopped playing the game so could've gone on to so much more also

voq6b6.png

11812qa.png

ftzm8j.png

u0sBalx.jpg

KYdcjmE.jpg

71M5ayu.jpg

I bough him as a 21 year old initially to be backup for my star newgen, but Grimm development was such that I couldn't leave him out.

Ended up selling the other one for a tidy £45 mill for a 28 year old. A profit of £42 mill!!!

His stats speaks for them selves. His contribution is the key reason why I won the league the last two seasons in a row, and his goals also ensured that I won the Champions League in my last season.

I just call him the Grimm Reaper, because he will murder any defence!

While I've not had the long career with these guys, the first guy came through my youth side as a 15 year old and has played 3 full seasons in the first team already, the 2nd was bought for a nominal fee in the same season and has also played 3 full seasons in the first team by age 20, i'll add history for him and his partner later on today. They're already considered my best regens ever in terms of their stats and their ability to play together.

A4634D3BB28A258554397E0227A55829FA58A683

F0B71E4BB88EFBAE22C8B073C9B53AE8E941C433

wow his attributes are crazy! Like i said i used to find the game boring once most the real life players retire on the game but this last save has totally changed that for me, finding a superstar player through your own means is quite a buzz on FM

But that is the best part!!! I always find the first 4-5 seasons boring because there are so many real players! I love to unearth star newgens. Without that I would probably quit playing FM

That's why I always start with a club in the lower leagues. To have an interesting challenge until the newgens start to take over the game.

Judging by attributes, I have better players, but going by match ratings (which perhaps you shouldnt be doing) this guy is far and away my best player on FM14. Ladies and gents, I present to you the fantastic Dutch/Turkish left back Serkan Elmas. Joined us at age 15, now 31 and is doing possibly his last season as a first team starter. The pinnacle of his career were the two amazing seasons where he ended above 8.00 in ratings. Almost never injured or tired, Elmas was the cornerstone and the most important player of the team for many seasons.

bef4dac67a.jpg

----

6a1177a960.png

Paul Coleman has to be not only my best ever player in FM14, but also my best ever player in FM history! He arrived at my club through a youth intake (my first ever 5 star youth intake player - usually have to buy them :D) and it was instantly clear to me that he was going to play from day one (I always like to give youth a chance). He was also given a chance by Roy Hodgson at just the tender age of 17 and the England team went on to win Euro 2016 with Paul Coleman in the heart of midfield, pulling the strings. I have since taken over as England manager and he has featured in every game since. The only weakness in this lad is his Natural Fitness, but that has improved significantly in the 4 years he's been with us and he only misses a small handful of games for club due to low fitness.

PaulColeman_OverviewProfile-4_zps5281db83.png

omg I'd buy him, no matter the price. His stats are crazy!

Archived