Clubs with big sponsor deals?

RB Leipzig.

Hm dunno if RB Leipzig has this ingame. I remember i had to edit it.

If you by sponsor deals mean investor, then the biggest real life clubs that come to my mind are english, russian, Paris SG, Monaco, RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg

Then there are many smaller ones, some Spanish (Getafe for example), Hoffenheim (much less investment then in the past), Hannover, Leverkusen and 1860 München in Germany, don't know if there is still much investment going on in Italy.

But i don't think FM14 represents small investors correctly, first every club seems to have an investor (when the board covers losses, doesn't happen with most clubs that don't have an investor, at least in Germany), but there are never investors in FM that maybe sometimes cover a small transfer, pay for facility upgrades or make very little investments into the club.

Hm dunno if RB Leipzig has this ingame. I remember i had to edit it.

If you by sponsor deals mean investor, then the biggest real life clubs that come to my mind are english, russian, Paris SG, Monaco, RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg

Then there are many smaller ones, some Spanish (Getafe for example), Hoffenheim (much less investment then in the past), Hannover, Leverkusen and 1860 München in Germany, don't know if there is still much investment going on in Italy.

But i don't think FM14 represents small investors correctly, first every club seems to have an investor (when the board covers losses, doesn't happen with most clubs that don't have an investor, at least in Germany), but there are never investors in FM that maybe sometimes cover a small transfer, pay for facility upgrades or make very little investments into the club.

Leipzig has a £76068760 per year sponsorship until 2018 in the game.

My mistake then sorry.

But what happens after 2018, does RB Leipzig has to sell all players because they have no money to pay the wages? Seems a little odd to me.

I did a Leipzig save and the board just keeps backing you, even with the funds in place at the start of the you can ask the for more wages and they will give it to you, also the same in other seasons, more transfer money and more wages.

With the money available to you there is no reason you can not be in the top league and earning some serious money come 2018, you get a lot of money for your finishing position in the top flight in Germany.

Archived