Hugo Lloris

FFFJeff

I'm currently in 2nd season with Liverpool, although most of my players state that they rate and like Pepe, he is prone to too many errors especially in big games. Arsenal have just tabled a 25 million pound bid for this Hugo Lloris and I know he is rated as one of the best goalkeepers in Fm, I have the funds available but is he worth this amount and do I risk upsetting some important players due to their admiration for my current number one?

Hi mate,

it seems we are in similar stages of the game with the same team so i will tell you my thoughts. I have just won the prem title in second season with reina in goal. however, there is a reserve goalie by the name of bouzanis or similar who i think i am going to play for the third season. at the end of 2nd season, barcelona, chelsea, arsenal etc etc are all after him and he has only played a few reserve games so im going to give him a try....and sell reina!!risky business but could always buy lloris!!

what you think!

i tried to buy him in my first season with man utd and they wouldnt settle for anything less than £58m how do u all get him for so low??

I always had the same problem with him. if you are putting in any monthly installments in the bid, that could be the prob. bid for around 11-13M Cash they always accept:D

Archived