FM15 - How do you select substitutes

I know it's a silly question but I can't find a way to choose players I want on my bench. In FM14 you could just drag-drop them on a ride side of your tactic window, but now there is nothing there. :confused:

Does anyone have any idea? It's probably really obvious, but I just don't see an option. I know the bench was there when I was playing on 1080p monitor, but now that I'm back on my laptop I'm lost... I've also tried the shortcut when you right-click befor the players name and this doesn't seem to work in FM15.

Screen:

8j4vKeR.png

Already tried that.

If I click on his name it just takes me on his profile page and if I click on the unnecessarily huge button infront of his name nothing happens.

Only option is that I let my ass man pick subs and then manualy change them. Really annoying :/

You can also add them by using the Squad page. It has the old style drop-down menu's there next to the players names allowing you to put them in S2, S3, S4 etc.

Other way is to go on preferences, select display size to 95% and the substitutes bar will display on the right hand side next to your team.

Archived