[FM15] The only way to force Becks into Football Management

DavidBeckham

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's more real than reality? :o

;)

You're making me excited for the future with Galloway :(

His stats aren't world class and despite his poor aggression and bravery, he does a job as a ball winner :D

Woah. Great result. Even if it is against my favourite Italian club

They won the Serie A last season and I was delighted to beat them!

Just catching up with this save now... winning the Champions League is top work! Well in mate :thup:

Moving to Juventus though... Everyone knows il Toro is the biggest club in Turin :brock:

Great first competitive result, looking forward to seeing how you do in Italy. With the sort of financial backing you've been given I can't imagine anything but success for you as your history of spending has been great... especially the likes of Belotti :D Awesome work getting him to play how he did.

KUTGW fella.

Just catching up with this save now... winning the Champions League is top work! Well in mate :thup:

Moving to Juventus though... Everyone knows il Toro is the biggest club in Turin :brock:

Great first competitive result, looking forward to seeing how you do in Italy. With the sort of financial backing you've been given I can't imagine anything but success for you as your history of spending has been great... especially the likes of Belotti :D Awesome work getting him to play how he did.

KUTGW fella.

Cheers mate! If not for the fact that we already have too many strikers, I would jump at the chance to sign Belotti for Juventus as he is Italian and perfect for the club!

*****, basically..

They are 18th now :(

What has Lopetegui accomplished in-game to be given the Fullham job?

Brilliant last season there btw.

dDIcWH9.jpg?1

Cheers mate! His record is not too shabby to be honest. He won loads with Porto before moving on to Chelsea and managed to win the premier league. He then went to Juventus :eek: and got sacked before I was hired :D

I was going to say a bit quicker than him, but tbh, I think everyone underrates his speed because he didn't use it that much.
Anyone remember what Becks' pace was in say FM05?

Fair enough! But he does remind me of Becks a lot! I'm struggling to determine who is first choice between him and Sterling right now!

Fair enough! But he does remind me of Becks a lot! I'm struggling to determine who is first choice between him and Sterling right now!

He really does, all the key attributes are right there! :cool:

I'd have killed for him in 14, when I was trying to make a tactic like the mid 90's Man Utd 4-4-1-1.

He really does, all the key attributes are right there! :cool:

I'd have killed for him in 14, when I was trying to make a tactic like the mid 90's Man Utd 4-4-1-1.

Corners, Free-kicks, Crossing, Passing and Long Shots all spot on :D I was lucky to have him at Juventus when I arrived without having to sign him \o/

150px-Juventus_Turin.svg.png

August to October 2021/2022 - Juventus F.C.

League

Va7HtcP.jpg?1

N7cSAAn.jpg?1

The comfortable super cup win against defending Serie A champions AC Milan gave us some much needed optimism ahead of the season but we did not get off to a flying start. After two hard earned victories against Lazio and Napoli, we suffered our first defeat of the season away at Inter after conceding a late late screamer. The lads picked up form after the setback and won the next five league games by three goals or more. Udinese was up next and despite creating more chances, we were unable to put them away in a disappointing goal-less draw. We wrapped up October with two more wins against Spezia and Roma with the help of Vietto's four goals.

After 11 games, we sit top with 28 points, three clear of our nearest rivals AC Milan. Roma and Inter complete a familiar looking top four while Sassuolo are the season's surprise package in fifth place. It was a surprise to see Lazio struggling in the relegation zone but it's still early days.

Champions League

mh1gMpg.jpg?1

ulZzEDq.jpg?1

We got off to a shaky start at home against Leverkusen with Argentinian Becks, Fabian Quignon scoring in a 1-1 draw. Thankfully, we bounced back with two solid away victories in Holland and France to go joint top with the German side after three games. Pogba woke up from his early season slumber by winning himself the match ball against Lyon in a 3-1 win. We will have to beat Leverkusen away to have any chance of finishing top of the group in my first season of European football with The Old Lady.

Not been on thanks to work being a nightmare so have just caught up, great way to end it at Fulham mate and to move to Juventus aswell is a great way to leave.

I will try and read more often now its coming upto the new year as am a big fan of the Italian leagues.

Not been on thanks to work being a nightmare so have just caught up, great way to end it at Fulham mate and to move to Juventus aswell is a great way to leave.

I will try and read more often now its coming upto the new year as am a big fan of the Italian leagues.

Cheers mate! It wasn't easy leaving Fulham but I wanted to experience other leagues as well.

Looking forward to seeing you around :D

November to January 2021/2022 - Juventus F.C.

League

PuFlvz3.jpg?1

We had a great few months and managed to extend our lead at the top to five points. The lads won 10, drew 1 and lost 1 in 12 games, bagging 31 points out of 36. The dropped points were against the defending champions AC Milan and Catania, where we drew 1-1 and lost 2-3 in a bad defensive display respectively. The most pleasing thing about the three months was that we kept 8 clean sheets and that gave us a solid base to work from.

Table

mAVblxl.jpg?1

Looking at the table, the top three are beginning to pull away from the rest and it was surprising to see defending champions AC Milan 14 points adrift of the big three. We have the best defensive record in the league and fifth placed Sassuolo were the attacking masters, scoring an impressive 86 goals in 23 games so far.

Champions League

aTExsDS.jpg?1

lgpVwMm.jpg?1

It has been a solid group stage and the boys did well to bounce back from the opening day draw to top the group with 16 points at the end. That was also when the disappointment came. WE DREW REAL MADRID! After giving my all, playing my strongest team just to ensure we get the top spot, we were rewarded with a trip to Bernabeu. Very hard to find positives here and the only thing I can say to keep ourselves optimistic is that you need to beat the best to win the Champions League. We will see how it goes.

Italian Cup

9oHuE0Z.jpg?1

Things are going well so far after two victories against Livorno and Inter. The 6-0 win against one of our title rivals was pleasing and hopefully, that lowers the morale of their players and help us a little in the league. AC Milan awaits us in the semi-finals.

We have the best defensive record in the league and fifth placed Sassuolo were the attacking masters, scoring an impressive 86 goals in 23 games so far.

And conceding an impressive 78 goals, also! :lol:

Must be playing 109 formation :cool:

Going great on all fronts at the moment mate, looks like it could be a very successful season although obviously Real Madrid are hoping to spoil the party.

And conceding an impressive 78 goals, also! :lol:

Must be playing 109 formation :cool:

Going great on all fronts at the moment mate, looks like it could be a very successful season although obviously Real Madrid are hoping to spoil the party.

DLQOcrt.jpg?1

This may have explained Sassuolo's crazy season!

Hahahaha! :D

Traoré and Chadli bombing forward without the tracking back no doubt and Sinkala is a BMW/D or something so leaves the back three exposed... either that or they just play on Overload all the time :lol:

I am facing them next! Shall observe their style of play more :D Great analysis there by the way!

Season Review 2021/2022 - Juventus F.C.

League

Remaining Fixtures (February to May) Final Table (Champions)

We had the most unbelievable three months of the season where the boys won all our games but one to finish 16 points clear of our nearest rivals. I was most pleased with our miserly defense and the boys conceded only 18 goals in 38 games in a successful league campaign. I have not seen any team like Sassuolo throughout my entire lifetime of FM playing - they scored an impressive 134 goals but also conceded an alarming 119 in a goal crazy season.

Awards

MjgL01V.jpg?1

We had 7 in the team of the year with our entire back 5 selected \o/

TowbapZ.jpg?1

\o/

q7eQ6hn.jpg?1

Cerny was our most impressive signing this year but suffered a bad injury in the second half of the season. Nevertheless, I was glad to see him rewarded for an excellent debut season!

VNKpBb2.jpg?1

Best ever goalscorer managed in my career so far.

EFsmA8S.jpg?1

Our club captain is the deserving winner of the Player of the Year award :D

Italian Cup (Winners)

WRo4U7i.jpg?1

The draws were tough throughout the competition but the lads were magnificent in another cup winning campaign. Despite winning the competition last season, we showed terrific hunger again this year to overcome the likes of Inter, Milan and Napoli to lift my first ever Italian Cup.

Champions League (Beaten finalists)

rhpI5Mm.jpg?1

It felt so painful to fall at the final hurdle :( I thought we were out after the woeful first leg in the first knockout round against Real Madrid but the lads came roaring back in the second leg to progress 4-2 on aggregate. We managed to eliminate Milan and Barcelona in the next two rounds to face Serie A runners-up Inter in the final. Despite finishing so far ahead of them in the league, the boys weren't at their best in the final as we squandered numerous chances to extend our 1-0 lead. To my horror, we made two costly errors at the other end and lost 1-2 eventually. I am still hurting badly from the loss :(

Squad Analysis

Squad Stats

I rotated very heavily this season as the level of performances from the second choice players were really close to the first 11. However, it is shocking that we only have 1 Italian in the entire squad and I will attempt to address that in the summer.

First 11

The first 11 with the most number of appearances for those who requested :)

Top 3 Players

Raheem Sterling

Raheem has the perfect attributes to play on the wing and he lived up to my expectations with an almost perfect season. The English winger had a productive year and was involved in a grand total of 38 goals in as many starts. I was proud to see an Englishman do so well abroad.

Paul Pogba

I hated him for leaving Old Trafford in real life but this guy is a beast on the game. He plays in the 'Frank Lampard' role for me and managed to bag himself 21 goals and 19 assists in just 33 starts. Despite moving into his thirties, my club captain will definitely still have a huge role to play in next year.

Luciano Vietto

Luciano is definitely the best false nine I have managed so far in my career. The Argentinian hotshot ended the season with an impressive 41 goals and 14 assists in 43 starts and is undoubtedly my player of the season!

How is my old club doing?

Fulham managed to recover from a poor start in the premier league to finish 4th. (CARDIFF WON THE LEAGUE :eek:) However, they finished the season trophy less after failing in all the cup competitions, including a quarter-final exit in the champions league and the club world championship final loss to Corinthians.

Is that Davide Monteleone you have? The same one I had at Torino?

If so surprised to see he got into the Team of the Year for you. He's a good player but wouldn't have thought him capable of starting in a defence as impressive as yours... got a screenshot of him? Must have developed much better on your save than mine (he seems like a good young prospect tbf to him).

If it's not the same one...ignore this :D

Impressive season mate, not as impressive as Sassuolo's though! Love the fact they conceded over 100 more than you did. Crazy stuff. Well played all in though, brilliant stuff. Losing to Inter is a bitter pill to swallow but perhaps the best thing for you - don't want to win everything at Juventus too soon and get bored with them ;) Always next year. Not a bad debut season in Italy, eh?

KUTGW.

Is that Davide Monteleone you have? The same one I had at Torino?

If so surprised to see he got into the Team of the Year for you. He's a good player but wouldn't have thought him capable of starting in a defence as impressive as yours... got a screenshot of him? Must have developed much better on your save than mine (he seems like a good young prospect tbf to him).

If it's not the same one...ignore this :D

Impressive season mate, not as impressive as Sassuolo's though! Love the fact they conceded over 100 more than you did. Crazy stuff. Well played all in though, brilliant stuff. Losing to Inter is a bitter pill to swallow but perhaps the best thing for you - don't want to win everything at Juventus too soon and get bored with them ;) Always next year. Not a bad debut season in Italy, eh?

KUTGW.

WyAr9Lz.jpg?1

Here you go mate! Monteleone is not world class but he's the only Italian in my squad and I have to play him or we will be soul-less! His inclusion in the team of the year has been helped by his better team-mates and our decent defensive record :D I have not seen anything like Sassuolo, are they any crazy on your save?

I feel much better after hearing what you said, cheers mate :)

Amazing season mate uunlucky in Europe but walked the league by the looks of it, whats the plan for next season?

Thanks for your nice words as usual mate! The main priority has to be winning the champions league after going so close this season!!

Hard luck in the CL final. Great season overall though!

Cheers mate! How's your save going?

Wow Cardiff!
Haha, in a few years Man Utd and Arsenal will get relegated!:lol:

Insane season in the premier league!

Cheers mate! How's your save going?

Playing one as Crewe, took some inspiration from you, and loaned Brendan Galloway off of Everton for a few years, and later spent a huge amount of money on Patrick Roberts, who I've converted into a bafflingly good striker.

Playing one as Crewe, took some inspiration from you, and loaned Brendan Galloway off of Everton for a few years, and later spent a huge amount of money on Patrick Roberts, who I've converted into a bafflingly good striker.

That's awesome, Crewe has an excellent academy!

And I just brought Patrick Roberts to Italy for a huge fee too! ;)

Archived