[FM15][SKIN] Slymlyne

Drakestone

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it changes colours to the secondary team colour? Not there best thing to do yet due to the fact that you cant do the same to the text colour currently (then you get a big problem of white text on a white background for teams like arsenal, liverpool etc.

So it changes colours to the secondary team colour? Not there best thing to do yet due to the fact that you cant do the same to the text colour currently (then you get a big problem of white text on a white background for teams like arsenal, liverpool etc.

Ah ok, thanks anyway Drakestone :)

Cheers mate, and yes I can fix the age. I also need to add nationality and caps back into that panel too (hence the BETA)

hahaha mate, didn't noticed that are missing. Yes, also those will be nice to add due to the flag :D that will color a little bit :D

waiting for final version :D

thanks!

Loving the skin so far! Having two small issues:

1: The top bar is being darkened for some reason?

449be68a4eebf8b135ef82fc336e7d1d.png

2: This is more a personal preference, the minute numbers and score numbers are too... "fat" is there a way for me to change those to a different font?

1bd77d7f704be799133db8d0cb689408.png

Other than that it's great!

Not had that issue yet. Are you sure it's definately in your My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins folder? In that folder should be slymlyne and slymlyne sidebar

Yeah man, here it is.. I've done all the other usual things you have to do for graphics etc. got facepacks & logos that are fine. Thanks for your help.

ScreenShot2014-11-07at230134_zps0a41dbaa.jpg

It's in the wrong place, there should be no slymlynev1-3 folder. The correct paths for the two skin folders are:

Football Manager 2015/skins/slymlyne

Football Manager 2015/skins/slymlyne sidebar

This is why it's not working

It's in the wrong place, there should be no slymlynev1-3 folder. The correct paths for the two skin folders are:

Football Manager 2015/skins/slymlyne

Football Manager 2015/skins/slymlyne sidebar

This is why it's not working

You diamond, thanks mate. Silly me!

Nicely done skin, really fits nice to all the previous skins I've used in FM.

I did saw a screenshot of a non-sidebar version, is that in the pipeline? I refuse to buy FM2015 until the sidebar is gone, really hate that thing!

If I can get it to work yes, a few of the ID's for things from FM2014's menubar have changed so although it worked with the menustrip, a few things didn't (like the old manager, club and league dropdowns)

BETA UPDATE!!!!

This is close to release now (It'll be out as v2.0) I'm just replacing a few graphics to fit better with the aesthetics off the skin better and sorting out the last few issues.

SCREENSHOTS:

bXEJSq6s.jpg QkyEsuAs.jpg dKCPu8Ys.jpg kqOTYkys.jpg L3jSVFxs.jpg

CHANGELOG:

08/11/2014 - Update to v1.43b

1. Header is now truly aligned with the top two sidebar links

2. Both coloured bars in the header are now fully opaque and reflect the primary and secondary colours of the club/competition in question

3. Text has been changed to a slightly less bright white (light grey) until I can find a solution to the white on white problem that happens in the header when teams have a secondary colour that is white.

4. Font has been changed to Lato Regular across the board (one or two text size might need changing)

5. Match titlebar text is no longer bold, and is now more central.

6. New match scoreboard.

7. Slight changes to the Player and Club overview panels.

8. Transparent sidebar on all screens now.

9. Pitch on player position panel on player screen is now bigger and more central.

10. Other misc changes to do with fonts and colours.

Let me know what bugs you find!!

Remember to delete any previous versions of my skin before installing to avoid conflicts. Make sure you install it afresh.

DOWNLOAD

Cheers for the report roburn, I changed the position panel on the player overview to get rid of the scouting button (as its unnecessary) but it seems I changed the panel for the attributes as well. This can be fixed by deleting all the position panels from the panels folder bar one (small horizontal). I know about the text on the inbox pages, this is controlled outside the main text and I haven't as yet found the controller for the font size. It'll be fixed for release though.

I really like the skin. What was the thinking behind changing the font to grey from white? this doesnt show up very well if you have a stadium background, especially when zoomed out to 75%. i really like the player profile screen, good work

I really like the skin. What was the thinking behind changing the font to grey from white? this doesnt show up very well if you have a stadium background, especially when zoomed out to 75%. i really like the player profile screen, good work

It was as a temporary measure to ensuretheres no white text on white background issues in the header. I will either be getting that text to change to the teams secondary colour or failing that, changing it back to white and adding a new graphic behind the tabstrip. At least there's only a few small issues to fix now. They are:

Changing text or graphic in tabstrip

Resizing text in news item panels

Having a play with game processing panel

Few changes to the match screen

Yep, I know about that aswell, it doesn't help though that your skin is totally messed up. You need to remove all slymlyne folders from your skins folder and reinstall it afresh. I did say that in the post. (or you get the exact same issues you've got in that screenshot.

hi,

love the skin...so much better than the original FM release. Just one thing...on the player (and I assume staff) search screen...there is no up and down arrows for scrolling so you have to select the mini block and manually do it, this is both difficult to get exact if you want to scroll through the players as well as time consuming and I was wondering if it was done purposefully or if it can be corrected?

Hi sorry to be a pain but will this be fixed in the next update? currently pre season looking for players and have to revert to default skin to search properly!

Thanks and sorry for the impatience!

Archived