Edit stadiums

robWolvesfan1

I've found, while scrolling through the FM15 EDT files, a file called Stadium Templates

The contents of which are this:

"FORCE_STADIUM_TEMPLATE" "Watford" "20,000 - 30,00/40-50d flat roof (2 corners)"

"FORCE_STADIUM_TEMPLATE" "Kingstonian" "0 - 10,000/0-10c (0 corners, mixed top) v2"

I wonder if anyone could work out what the bit after the capacity means, and how this could be used to create better stadium templates in-game?

That may have to do with the improved stadium graphics in FM15. In 14, capacity directly translated into one of a set of designs, I believe. Now, you can differentiate open bowls from covered, for example.

I'm slightly concerned if we have to edit files by hand rather than specifying these things in the editor though.

That may have to do with the improved stadium graphics in FM15. In 14, capacity directly translated into one of a set of designs, I believe. Now, you can differentiate open bowls from covered, for example.

I'm slightly concerned if we have to edit files by hand rather than specifying these things in the editor though.

Looking forward to the editor coming out, to see what can be done with it. I think a lot will be available in the editor, but this is just all we have for now because of it being the Beta. I hope, anyway!

I do hope we have better looking low league stadia, I really want to see just a single small stand and some railings (hoardings too?) The current smallest stadia are just too big!

Archived