FM 15: Christoph Kramer Replacment

Ben Delat

So, I'm Gladbach, because they rule.

Kramer is obviously la jiz.

2lo3xjm.png

Been on loan at Gladbach from Leverkusen for the last couple of seasons and has turned into a real star.

No way they'll loan him back to me, and I don't have the funds to buy him back..

Transfer budget is around 8 Million..

So if anyone knows of any good replacements, I'm looking for the ball-winning midfielder role.

Must have at least good:

Work Rate

Teamwork

Stamina

Tackling

Strength

Any help is appreciated

Rani Khedira? Performing very well for me at Wigan in the Premier League season 3. RB Leipzig wanted something like £20M, but it seems like he can be unsettled pretty easily if there is concrete interest from a club in a higher division.

SUiJ4kI.png

Are you in season 3 or 2? If you can get him a little bit earlier than I did I'm guessing you can develop him a bit more too. Paid £3M.

Wages in Ukraine has generally been downgraded to a ridiculously low level compared to ability - propably because of the political unrest in the country? Sydorchuk is a very good call generally, but not really for the Kramer role I think. Garmash looks tasty, but had huge issues with his personality while at Dynamy Kiyv. Wouldn't develop, moaned and was generally a pain over two seasons. Didn't play well enough.

For a short term replacement you could however have a look at Ognjen Vukojevic, whose contract is up after the first season and wages are on the aforementioned ridiculous level compared to how good he is(think he is on smthng like £2.2k).

Archived