tactic help!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm having problems with my tactics i'm currently Sheffield united and after 10 games i'm 20 and cannot seem to manage to keep a clean sheet having scored 10 and conceded 17. I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 wide tactic with 2 full backs, a box to box midfielder and ball winning midfielder 2 wingers and is set to mentality of controlled and style of fluid. Please help as i can't seem to get a tactic that works

Cheers

i dont have any individual player instructions, but my team instructions are to retain possession, play wider, exploit the flanks, be more expressive and drop deeper. the majority of my goals conceded are from set pieces mainly headers and goals from crosses out wide

i dont have any individual player instructions, but my team instructions are to retain possession, play wider, exploit the flanks, be more expressive and drop deeper. the majority of my goals conceded are from set pieces mainly headers and goals from crosses out wide

The near post defending has been acknowledged by SI to be poor in 15.03. It is being addressed.

Archived