[FM 2016] Ultimate Stars and Legends Game (1880's to 2016)

Can i ask what you did to Fiorentina, and why?

They seem to be set up as a different club then on the normal DB, with the original one deleted. So all of the players who had been with Fiorentina have a blank in their playing history with just the old fiorentina showing. 

Was there a specific reasons?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Bittah Dreamer said:

Can i ask what you did to Fiorentina, and why?

They seem to be set up as a different club then on the normal DB, with the original one deleted. So all of the players who had been with Fiorentina have a blank in their playing history with just the old fiorentina showing. 

Was there a specific reasons?

Well Spotted.

During the course of doing the database I came across a bug with the original Fiorentina which I was unable to resolve.

For some very strange reason they had a full squad, but none of the players were in the squad. So i did a search for all the players contracted to Fiorentina and it came up that there were lots of players, and yet they did not show in the squad screen, only 2 or 3. so in loading up the game, i found that they had no players and despite have many players contracted to them.

Unfortunately this was unacceptable. Therefore i recreated them exactly the same as the original Fiorentina. and then deleted the original one. This solved the problem.

I was not about to let the bug get in the way of making progress with the database.

9 hours ago, Fenech said:

Well Spotted.

During the course of doing the database I came across a bug with the original Fiorentina which I was unable to resolve.

For some very strange reason they had a full squad, but none of the players were in the squad. So i did a search for all the players contracted to Fiorentina and it came up that there were lots of players, and yet they did not show in the squad screen, only 2 or 3. so in loading up the game, i found that they had no players and despite have many players contracted to them.

Unfortunately this was unacceptable. Therefore i recreated them exactly the same as the original Fiorentina. and then deleted the original one. This solved the problem.

I was not about to let the bug get in the way of making progress with the database.

Cool. Certainly the lesser of two evils then. 

BTW - just spotted that Patrice Evra is at PSG, but he never played there as far as I know. Should be Monaco. 

42 minutes ago, Bittah Dreamer said:

Cool. Certainly the lesser of two evils then. 

BTW - just spotted that Patrice Evra is at PSG, but he never played there as far as I know. Should be Monaco. 

he was there for a year in his youth, find me another player for PSG who isnt currently in their squad and ill happily put him into Monaco.

4 hours ago, Fenech said:

he was there for a year in his youth, find me another player for PSG who isnt currently in their squad and ill happily put him into Monaco.

http://www.pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5399 

http://www.pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2164

http://pcsd.forumfree.it/?t=60349218 

http://pcsd.forumfree.it/?t=60141871

http://pcsd.forumfree.it/?t=59296024 

http://pcsd.forumfree.it/?t=60261085

http://pcsd.forumfree.it/?t=60260200 

http://pcsd.forumfree.it/?t=61217670

the last three are left backs sorry said I wouldn't make any more suggestions :cool:

Edited by izagooner

On 14/08/2016 at 22:32, Fenech said:

Hey Guys, 

First of all there will be an update before the final update soon.

This update will include the following changes, but not limited to:

* A Full 25 man Middlesbrough Team

* All starting finances back to normal 

* Wage expectations of players lowered substantially and much more reasonable

* Players will cost slightly less to purchase too.

* Middlesbrough now in the premiership with Southampton dropping down to the championship

* Wages lowered across the board to reflect the drop in player/agent expectations.

Also I need to finish this project so with that in mind I will be taking no more requests for players or teams. as i have enough as it is now. 

Once this update is released, there will be one final update and then that will be it. There will be no further updates. my work will be over.

You are a real FM legend.

On 16 August 2016 at 09:48, Fenech said:

Well i would swap him with Layvin Kurzawa who you have now put back at Monaco if you can't find a better legend. Kurzawa is at PSG now and has at least made some appearances for them so is a better fit than Evra who never made it as a senior at PSG.

Also, you might want to look at upping the potential of Antognoni and Cervato at Fiorentina. Both are regarded as some of the best ever italians in their position but are both at 175 PA.

On 18/08/2016 at 13:25, Citizen Kane said:

You are a real FM legend.

Thanks, i really appreciate the support. I hope you are happy with the final update. i have been working hard on the next update and it will be released as soon as possible.  

11 minutes ago, Klemme said:

Is this going to be the final one or are we going to be spoiled more?

Hi,

This is the not the final one however the next one will not be for a while now, i am happy with this one now. 

There will be one more, but I am going to take a few days off, and come back to it next week sometime. I have no idea when the next one will be. so my advice is to enjoy this one.

I am very happy with this one as it is. 

2 minutes ago, Leitch91 said:

Hi, is the full Hibernian squad in this update? Thanks

no mate, i wanted to get this one out because its a big update however I can assure you that Hibernian is at the top of my list. 

What's been added with this specific update Fenech?

I put my legends save (the original release of your db) on hold a few weeks ago as I saw you were planning on adding a lot more so thought I might as well hold off on starting a proper save until you'd released the final version.

38 minutes ago, Weezer said:

What's been added with this specific update Fenech?

I put my legends save (the original release of your db) on hold a few weeks ago as I saw you were planning on adding a lot more so thought I might as well hold off on starting a proper save until you'd released the final version.

This is the biggest update so far, there are quite a few more players, more teams since the original release, but the finances are back to normal and contract expectations from players significantly reduced as well as lower transfer values too, to be honest mate, the final update wont be out anytime soon, i would start a game with this one buddy. this is ready to start a game with now.

Hi Fenech great work on the latest update :thup: Don't know if you can help but I'm adding in some players myself they work great but for some reason the values are coming out much higher than your players for example I created an attacking midfielder at Napoli , my players value is 63mil against Maradonna's  value of 40mil . Any ideas why ?

8 hours ago, izagooner said:

Hi Fenech great work on the latest update :thup: Don't know if you can help but I'm adding in some players myself they work great but for some reason the values are coming out much higher than your players for example I created an attacking midfielder at Napoli , my players value is 63mil against Maradonna's  value of 40mil . Any ideas why ?

Yes mate, thats because i haven't coded them... lol better to let me know what players you want in and ill add them for you.

3 hours ago, Citizen Kane said:

a shame red star weren't updated, i look forward to them. 

values seem alot different here, van basten may of been 14-20 last time, 40 to 70m this time. 

yes of course, the difference is that last time some countries a van basten in holland cost alot less than say a gullit in milan because the holland economy is rubbish, but ive now made it so that a gullit in milan  costs the same as a gullit in holland because to me your buying the ability of the player and it shouldnt matter if the economy is bad. 

red star will be in the next update.

5 minutes ago, Fenech said:

Yes mate, thats because i haven't coded them... lol better to let me know what players you want in and ill add them for you.

im adding loads from another legends db don't want to overwork you:cool: mainly filling out squads in countries you haven't done Serbia Croatia etc  don't mind doing it myself just wondered how to lower the values :seagull: lol :D

7 minutes ago, izagooner said:

im adding loads from another legends db don't want to overwork you:cool: mainly filling out squads in countries you haven't done Serbia Croatia etc  don't mind doing it myself just wondered how to lower the values :seagull: lol :D

lower the current, home and world reputations:

By 20 points each if in a top division league

By 30 points each if in a championship level league

By 40 points each if in a league one level league

By 50 points each if in a league two level league

By 60 points each if in a non league level league

* do not touch the abilities - that stays the same, only the reputations... 

Edited by Fenech

8 minutes ago, Fenech said:

lower the current, home and world reputations:

By 20 points each if in a top division league

By 30 points each if in a championship level league

By 40 points each if in a league one level league

By 50 points each if in a league two level league

By 60 points each if in a non league level league

* do not touch the abilities - that stays the same, only the reputations... 

cheers mate thanks for that :thup: 

Really great database Fenech!

Some suggestions and/or questions mostly about the Dutch leagues, to help to make your fantastic db even better :)
In no way it is meant to criticize you. You have done an amazing job so far.

So, when checking out my favorite teams, I found out that some where missing their youth and 2nd teams. For example Barcelona has a filled youth and B-team, (just as other Spanish teams have) but teams like Ajax, PSV, Chelsea, Manchester United, Juventus and A.C. Milan do not. Where are the original players that where at the edited teams? Are they all available on a free transfer now? I ask this, because without players in the youth teams, I should immediately buy a lot of youths, just to make sure the club has a future. (This is happening with only your db loaded and also when loading in together with another one.) It is great to see all those legends at those teams, but without youth players it is a bit strange too, if you know what I mean. And it is not fair to have like 100 players available when you start at Real Madrid, but only like 25 when starting with Arsenal or Ajax.

Then Feyenoord. I guess that club is not edited at the same level as Ajax or PSV. I have found some great websites with lots of players that you could use for Feyenoord. It is somewhat unfair to have 2 of the Top 3 in The Netherlands filled with stars and Feyenoord not being able to really compete with Ajax and PSV. I found a website with legendary Feyenoord players sorted by a top 5 per position. http://www.feyenoordgeschiedenis.net/beste-elf-aller-tijden.htm 
Though it is in Dutch, but I think you can find out the positions. If not, I'll translate it for you, if you want. I am no expert one Feyenoord and there could be some players I've mist when searching for good players. My suggestions for Feyenoord players, would be, possibly amongst others: For Feyenoord, see my new post below

For Ajax look here.

For PSV look here.

So many great players have played for 2 out of 3 Dutch topteams (Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV), thus it was very hard to choose between some of them. Under the suggested squads for Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV, you'll find my thoughts for players that did not make it, or were selected for 1 of the other 2 teams. Some players could be youth players, like for example Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Cruijff, Swart, Kluivert, Willems, Depay, Afellay, Salomon Kalou, Van Persie, and Mario Been.

When creating squads I made no difference between DL and WBL; MC and DMC or AMC, etc. So a player that has MC behind his name, could be a MC, DMC and/or AMC. I just divided the pitch in 10 positions (Keeper, Defenders left, central and right, Midfielders left, central and right and Attackers left, central and right.)

For Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV I filled entire squads, containing players from different decades, not just the Champions League winning teams, but also top goals scorers from before 1950, players that played hundreds of matches, or had cult status.

For the other Dutch teams, I have some ideas too. The smaller teams might not have legends like Pelé and Cruijff, but still some very good players, like Steve Mokone, and Michael Mols. AZ and FC Twente have the most suggestions, as they had some very good and succesfull teams over the last decades. I've looked into most Dutch teams over the last past days, and I tried to fill them with world class players when available, or with the best players that played for those clubs throughout their histories.

Johan Cruyff should actually be spelled as Johan Cruijff. The "ij" is often intentionally misspelled as "y" to make it easier in international football to pronounce and write his name.  If you want to have his name "international" (which I can understand), could you then make his full name spelled Dutch? Also remove the number 14 restriction at Ajax, Now Johan Cruyff cannot play his iconic shirtnumber.

Hope this helps! :thup:

Your database is very much appreciated. :)

Edited by Jorgen

On 07-11-2014 at 05:37, Fenech said:

When I try to load a game with this legend database, it gives me runtime error. Has anyone experienced and solved this issue?

Regards

Edited by barzuo

Edit: This a new post!

Some more suggestions voor players at teams other than the Eredivisie:

Anderlecht
•    Jan Mulder
•    Rob Rensenbrink
•    Peter van Vossen
•    Kenneth Brylle
•    John Bosman
•    Olivier Deschacht (make younger)
•    Henri Meert
•    Morten Olsen
•    Juan Lozano
•    Ludo Coeck
•    Armand Joseph ("Jef") Jurion
•    Josephus Antoon Louisa (Jef) Mermans
•    Georges Heylens
•    Frank Vercauteren

Arsenal
•    Frank Stapleton (only played 10 games for Derby)
•    Robin van Persie

Atvidabergs FF
•    Ralf Edström

Austria Wien
•    Felix Gasselich

FC Basel
•    Alexander Frei
•    Massimo Ceccaroni

Bordeaux
•    Bertus de Harder

Borussia M'gladbach
•    Henning Jensen

Brøndby
•    Brian Laudrup (or Glasgow Rangers)
•    Michael Laudrup (or Juventus / Barcelona)

Cercle Brugge
•    Kalusha Bwalya

Chicago Fire
•    DaMarcus Beasley

Club Brugge
•    Marc Degreyse
•    Jan Sørensen

Club Sportif Sfaxien
•    Hatem Trabelsi

Debrecen
•    Balázs Dzsudzsák

St Etienne
•    Kees Rijvers
•    Rob Witschge
•    Johnny Rep

Grasshoppers Zürich
•    Law Adam

HSV
•    Klaus Stürmer

IFK Göteborg
•    Peter Larsson
•    Stefan Pettersson

Lausanne
•    Pierre Kerkhoffs

Leverkusen
•    Bernd Schneider

Lierse
•    Johan (Jan) Boskamp (as RWDM no longer exists)
•    Stanley Menzo

Liverpool
•    Jan Molby

KV Mechelen
•    Manager: Aad de Mos (Uefa Cup winner)
•    Michel Preud’homme

1.FC Köln
•    Frans de Munck

Metz
•    Bep Bakhuys

Nimes Olympique
•    Jan Poortvliet

Norwich City
•    Dennis van Wijk

Nottingham Forest
•    Bryan Roy

FC Norrköping
•    Harry Bild
•    Björn Nordqvist

Red Bull Salzburg
•    Marc janko

SV Robin Hood
•    Humphrey Mijnals

Schalke 04
•    Olaf Thon

Spurs
•    Jan Vertonghen

Stade Reims
•    Bram Appel

Standard Luik (Standard de Liege)
•    Simon Tahamata

Sturm Graz
•    Heinz Schilcher

Tatabanya
•    József Kiprich

Trinidad and Toboga national team
•    Manager Leo Beenhakker

Other good players: 

• Ivor Allchurch
  • Igor Belanov
  • Oleg Blochin
  • Kazimierz Deyna
  • Helmut Ducadam
  • Glenn Hysen
  • Valentin Ivanov
  • Alexi Lalas
  • Giovanni Trapattoni
  • Joseph Ujlaki
  • Javier Urruticoechea
  • Cha Bum-kun
  • Wynton Rufer
  • Ton Pronk (lots of matches at Ajax, but Ajax is already so full of great players)
Edited by Jorgen

Edited post!

Missing players with lots of international caps and goals:

See RSSSF.com All players with 100 or more international caps and RSSSF.com All players with 30 or more international goals for even more players. As some players are "somewhat obscure" or at least fairly unknown in Europe, not all sources are stating the same amount of goals. I find RSSSF.com or Wikipedia decent sources to compare. These websites will give you a decent amount of extra legends for your database.

Edited by Jorgen

Missing players:

Even more lists with great players:

IFFHS Best players of the 20th century + best player per continent (veldspelers meaning fieldplayers)

IFFHS Players with the most league goals scored

I cannot decide what team to be in my legends game. My favorite team is Ajax and they have Cruijff, but there is so much more to choose from.

Edited by Jorgen

I checked Feyenoord again, and I think this is a better squad than the one I posted before:

Eddie Pieters Graafland     GK          1958-1970
Ed de Goey                  GK          1990-1997
Joop Hiele                  GK          1978-1990
Ben Wijnstekers             DR          1976-1988
Gerard Kerkum               DR          1951-1965
Ulrich van Gobbel           DR          1990-1996, 1997-2002
Cor Veldhoen                DL          1956-1970
Theo van Duivenbode         DL          1969-1973
Kees van Dijke              DL          1922-1934
John de Wolf                DC          1989-1994
Kees van Wonderen           DC          1996-2004 
Rinus Israël                DC          1966-1973
Theo Laseroms               DC          1968-1972
Wim Rijsbergen              DC          1971-1978
Ivan Nielsen                DC          1979-1986
Wim Jansen                  MR          1966-1980
Paul Bosvelt                MR          1997-2003
Bas Paauwe                  MR          1929-1947
Wim van Hanegem             ML          1968-1976, 1981-1983
Shinji Ono                  ML          2001-2005
Giovanni van Bronckhorst    ML          1994-1998, 2007-2010
Gerard (Puck) van Heel      MC          1923-1940
Arie de Vroet               MC          1937-1950
Franz Hasil                 MC          1969-1973
Leen Vente                  FR          1937-1940
Adriaan Koonings            FR          1915-1929
Bonaventure Kalou           FR          1998-2003
Manus Vrauwdeunt            FR          1931-1948
Coen Moulijn                FL          1955-1972
Jan Linssen                 FL          1932-1953
Henk Schouten               FL          1955-1963
Salomon Kalou               FL          2003-2006
Ove Kindvall                SC          1966-1971
Cor van der Gijp            SC          1955-1964
Kees Pijl                   SC          1916-1932
Graziano Pellè              SC          2012-2014
Jaap Barendregt             SC          1925-1937

Players that did not make it, but certainly are good enough for Feyenoord's all time greatest: Jozsef Kiprich (cult player; FC Tatabánya), Piet Romeijn (CL winnin team; only played for Feyenoord), Mario Been (Pisa), Jan Klaassens (VVV), Pierre van Hooijdonk (NAC), Dirk Kuijt (FC Utrecht or Liverpool), Rob Witschge (St. Etienne), Robin van Persie (Arsenal), Johan Boskamp (Lierse; RWDM no longer exists) and Jon Dahl Tomasson (sc Heerenveen). They could be in of course, depending how many players you want to have in 1 squad. Ivan Nielsen played more matches for Feyenoord than PSV, but he was at PSV's Champions League winning team in 1988, so perhaps stay at PSV in your database. Between (...) you'll find suggestions for other clubs.
Both Bonaventure and Salomon Kalou made in it because of their recent appearences, however they could be left out in favor of some of the above. All players mentioned would fit perfectly well in this Feyenoord.

Feyenoord manager should be: Richard Kohn (also known as Richard Dombi), or Ernst Happel

When creating squads I made no difference between DL and WBL; MC and DMC or AMC, etc. So a player that has MC behind his name, could be a MC, DMC and/or AMC. I just divided the pitch in 10 positions (Keeper, Defenders left, central and right, Midfielders left, central and right and Attackers left, central and right.)

Edited by Jorgen

Ajax:

Piet Schrijvers             GK          1975-1983
Heinz Stuy                  GK          1967-1976
Edwin van der Sar           GK          1990-1999
Michael Reiziger            DR          1990-1992, 1994-1996
Wim Suurbier                DR          1964-1977
Ruud Krol                   DL          1968-1980
Peter Boeve                 DL          1979-1988
Frank de Boer               DC          1988-1999
Velibor Vasović             DC          1966-1971 
Frank Rijkaard              DC          1980-1987, 1993-1995
Danny Blind                 DC          1986-1999
Wim Andriessen Sr.          DC          1925-1940
Barry Hulshoff              DC          1966-1977
Arie Haan                   DC          1969-1975
Ronald de Boer              MR          1988-1991, 1993-1999
Dick Schoenaker             MR          1976-1985
Gerrie Mühren               MR          1968-1975
Søren Lerby                 ML          1975-1983
Arnold Mühren               ML          1971-1974, 1985-1989
Richard Witschge            ML          1986-1991, 1996-2003
Aron Winter                 MC          1986-1992, 1999-2003
Edgar Davids                MC          1991-1996, 2007-2008
Jan Wouters                 MC          1986-1992
Bennie Muller               MC          1958-1970
Jari Litmanen               MC          1993-1999, 2002-2004
Johan Neeskens              MC          1970-1974
Rafael van der Vaart        MC          2000-2005
Wesley Sneijder             MC          2002-2007
Klaas Nuninga               MC          1964-1969
Sjaak Swart                 FR          1956-1973
Marc Overmars               FR          1992-1997
Luis Suarez                 FR          2007-2011
Johan Cruijff               FL          1964-1973, 1981-1983
Piet Keizer                 FL          1960-1974
Marco van Basten            SC          1981-1987
Patrick Kluivert            SC          1994-1997
Piet van Reenen             SC          1929-1943
Ruud Geels                  SC          1974-1978
Henk Groot                  SC          1959-1963, 1965-1969

Not in (but certainly great players) are Jan de Natris, Tscheu La Ling (also known as Ling Tshen La; ADO Den Haag), Bryan Roy (Nottingham Forest), Jan Vertonghen (Spurs), Hatem Trabelsi (Sfaxien) and Ton Pronk (was also at Utrecht, but Ajax would suit him better), Johnny Rep (St Etienne), Ronald Koeman (PSV), Frank Arnesen (PSV), Wim Jonk (PSV), Stefan Pettersson (IFK Göteborg) and Stanley Menzo (Lierse)

Manager: Louis van Gaal or Rinus Michels (but perhaps Michels is better suited as Holland National Team manager)

Edited by Jorgen

PSV:

Hans van Breukelen          GK          1984-1994
Jan van Beveren             GK          1970-1980
Heurelho Gomes              GK          2004-2008
Roel Wiersma                DR          1952-1965
André Ooijer                DR          1997-2006, 2009-2010
Berry van Aerle             DR          1981-1994
Eric Gerets                 DR          1985-1992
Jan Heintze                 DL          1982-1994, 1999-2003
Wilfred Bouma               DL          1994-2005, 2010-2013
Arthur Numan                DL          1992-1998
Pleun Strik                 DL          1967-1976
Jaap Stam                   DC          1996-1998
Gheorghe Popescu            DC          1990-1994 
Huub Stevens                DC          1975-1986
Ronald Koeman               DC          1986-1989
Ernie Brandts               DC          1977-1986
Adrie van Kraaij            DC          1971-1982
Stan Valckx                 DC          1988-1992, 1994-2000
Frank Arnesen               MR          1985-1988
Willy van de Kerkhof        MR          1973-1988
Andres Guardado             ML          2014-...
Park Ji-Sung                ML          2003-2005, 2013-2014
Mark van Bommel             MC          1999-2005, 2012-2013
Kevin Strootman             MC          2011-2013
Willy van der Kuijlen       MC          1964-1981
Philip Cocu                 MC          1995-1998, 2004-2007
Wim Jonk                    MC          1995-1998
Gerald Vanenburg            FR          1986-1993
René van de Kerkhof         FR          1973-1983
Ruud Gullit                 FR          1985-1987
Memphis Depay               FL          2011-2015
Boudewijn Zenden            FL          1994-1998
Ibrahim Afellay             FL          2004-2011
Piet Fransen (30-10-1919)   SC          1948-1960
Wim Kieft                   SC          1987-1990, 1991-1994
Ruud van Nistelrooy         SC          1998-2001
Coen Dillen                 SC          1940-1945, 1949-1961
Romario                     SC          1988-1993

Not in (but certainly great players) are Alex (Rodrigo Dias da Costa; Santos), Jetro Willems (PSV youth or Sparta), Ralf Edström (Atvidabergs FF), Balázs Dzsudzsák (Debrecen), René van der Gijp (Sparta), Jan Poortvliet (Nimes), Hallvar Thoresen (FC Twente) and Ivan Nielsen (at Feyenoord).

Following players could be at other clubs: Wim Jonk (Ajax), Ronald Koeman (Ajax), Gerald Vanenburg (Ajax) and Frank Arnesen (Ajax)

Manager could be Guus Hiddink

Edited by Jorgen

Players in the Dutch leagues, either world class (underlined) and/or club legends, or just great/good players in their teams history:
Where teams merged, I've put the players at the new club, where teams no longer exist, I tried to find the best alternative.

ADO Den Haag
•    Eljero Elia
•    Aad Mansveld
•    Hans Galjé
•    Mick Clavan
•    Tscheu La Ling (also known as Ling Tshen La)

AZ (1981 Dutch Champions, Dutch Cup winner and UEFA Cup runner up. 2007-2009 period, UEFA Cup semis and 2009 Dutch Champions https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZ_(voetbalclub)#De_kampioensploegen_van_1981_en_2009)
•    Kees Kist
•    John Metgod
•    Ronald Spelbos
•    Hugo Hovenkamp
•    Pier Tol
•    Stijn Schaars
•    Sergio Romero
•    Kristen Nygaard
•    Maarten Martens
•    Simon Poulsen
•    Demy de Zeeuw
•    Barry Opdam
•    Kenneth Perez
•    Barry van Galen
•    Moussa Dembélé
•    Eddie Treijtel
•    Peter Arntz
•    Manager could be Co Adriaanse.

Cambuur Leeuwarden
•    Fred Grim

FC Den Bosch
•    Hans Gilhaus

FC Dordrecht
•    Romeo Wouden
•    Reinier Beeuwkes (First Dutch national team keeper)

Excelsior Rotterdam
•    Mounir El Hamdaoui

Fortuna Sittard
•    Bert van Marwijk
•    Willy Dullens
•    Kevin Hofland
•    Cor van der Hart
•    Fernando Ricksen

Go Ahead Eagles
•    Ugur Yildirim
•    Manager: Wiel Coerver

De Graafschap
•    Dick Schoenaker
•    Jurrie Koolhof

FC Groningen
•    Hennie Meijer
•    Martin Koeman
•    Erwin Koeman
•    Piet Fransen (born 05-07-1936) (not the one at PSV)

sc Heerenveen
•    Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (only performed as PSV youth player, not first team)
•    Afonso Alves
•    Gerald Sibon
•    Jon Dahl Tomasson
•    Abe Lenstra
•    Hans Vonk
•    Jeffrey Talan
•    Daniel Pranjic
•    Manager Foppe de Haan (also won 2006 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship and 2007 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship)

Heracles Almelo
•    Steve Mokone

MVV Maastricht
•    Manager is Franz Körver (won 6 promotions with 5 different teams)
•    Willy Brokamp

NAC Breda
•    Pierre van Hooijdonk
•    Kees Kuijs
•    Nico Rijnders
•    Antoon ("Rat") Verlegh

NEC Nijmegen
•    Jasper Cillessen
•    Edo Ophof
•    Romano Denneboom
•    Lasse Schöne
•    Manager: Mario Been (or player at Pisa)

RKC Waalwijk
•    Khalid Boulahrouz
•    Rick Hoogendorp

Roda JC
•    Eric van der Luer
•    Johan de Kock
•    Dick Nanninga
•    Jan Jongbloed
•    Martin van Geel
•    Gerard van der Lem
•    Sten Ziegler
•    Ger Senden
•    Tijani Babangida
•    Ruud Hesp
•    Regilio Vrede
•    Henk Fräser

Sparta Rotterdam
•    Pim Doesburg
•    Adri van Tiggelen
•    Geert Meijer
•    René van der Gijp
•    Gerard de Nooijer
•    Dennis de Nooijer
•    Winston Bogarde
•    Jetro Willems
•    Manager: Barry Hughes

FC Twente (UEFA Cup succes team 72/73, 74/75 and Dutch champions 2009/10)
•    Sander Boschker
•    Luuk de Jong
•    Blaise N'Kufo
•    Epi Drost
•    Jan van Halst
•    Hakim Ziyech
•    Douglas (Franco Teixeira)
•    Theo Pahlplatz
•    Jan Jeuring
•    Dick van Dijk
•    Frans Thijssen
•    Youri Mulder
•    Hallvar Thoresen. (Could also be at PSV. Foreign player with most Eredivisie goals)
•    Manager could be Steve McClaren.
•    Boudewijn pahlplatz
•    Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink
•    Bryan Ruiz

FC Utrecht
•    Michael Mols
•    Dirk Kuijt
•    Dries Mertens
•    Rob de Wit
•    David di Tomasso
•    Michel Vorm
•    John van Loen
•    Leo van Veen
•    Jan Willem van Ede
•    Ferdi Vierklau
•    Jean-Paul de Jong
•    Joop van Maurik
•    Jan Groenendijk
•    Piet Kraak
•    Hans Kraay sr.

Vitesse
•    Nikos Machlas (Or at OFI Kreta)
•    Michel Kreek
•    Theo Janssen
•    Wilfried Bony
•    Just Göbel
•    John van den Brom
•    Theo Bos
•    Marco van Ginkel
•    Dejan Čurović
•    Jan Dommering
•    Henk Bosveld

FC Volendam
•    Keje Molenaar
•    Michiel Kramer

VVV-Venlo
•    Keisuke Honda
•    Jan Klaassens

Willem II
•    Mariano Bombarda
•    Denny Landzaat
•    Manager: František Fadrhonc

PEC Zwolle
•    Henk Timmer
•    Manager is Fritz Korbach (won 5 promotions with 5 different teams.
•    Arne Slot
•    Diederik Boer

Without club (club no longer rexist)
•    Kick Smit
•    Piet Romeijn

Edited by Jorgen

Hi Fenech,

I heavily edited all my posts since 29th of august, to make it better to read and sort players per club.

If you look at these posts, you'll find everything I've done to find great players for the database.
Hope you like it, or can use it for next year's database.

First post with suggestions and / or questions

Feyenoord

Ajax

PSV

Dutch and international players, playing at Dutch teams (AZ, FC Twente, etc)

Dutch and international players, playing for teams in other countries (Anderlecht, IFK Göteborg, etc)

Players with lots of international caps and goals

Some missing players that were great, according to the IFFHS

Questions? Ask!
Thanks again for your already fantastic mod!

Edited by Jorgen

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I've just had a look through the thread and am very impressed by the unbelievable amount of work that's been put into this database! I came across a pack a couple of versions ago that I believe was simliar, where icons were at the teams they forged their reputations with in their hay day (Zola at Chelsea, Henry at Arsenal, a young Messi at Barca etc.). Am I correct in thinking that this database is similar? If so, it's exactly what I'd be looking for