Holiday return date / Max wage offer problem in Classic

Is it possible to see when a player returns from Holiday on Classic mode? It just says 'On Holiday' anywhere I look.

Also I am trying to offer a player I'm trying to buy a contract and it will not allow me to offer anything higher than £16k despite me having £30k remaining in wage budget. Can anyone explain why this is? The maximum changes depending on squad status I'm offering but it will not let me go beyond £16k.

Thanks

Is it possible to see when a player returns from Holiday on Classic mode? It just says 'On Holiday' anywhere I look.

Also I am trying to offer a player I'm trying to buy a contract and it will not allow me to offer anything higher than £16k despite me having £30k remaining in wage budget. Can anyone explain why this is? The maximum changes depending on squad status I'm offering but it will not let me go beyond £16k.

Thanks

If you click "transfer offer" it gives the date it would go through over on the right.

The directors lay down a maximum you can pay a key player, that applies regardless of your budget level.

Archived