FM 15 Editors?

ppbrover

From the FAQ thread in the stickies:

How do I download the editor for Football Manager through Steam?

You need to download it separately through Steam. It can be found in the Tools section within Steam. To get to it do the following;

Open Steam -> Library -> All Games -> Tools -> Football Manager Editor. And then Install”.

The initial run may require to install direct X files.

Where Can I find the Editor?

If installed using steam the editor can be found: C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 20xx\Tools\

If installed on Mac it can be found: /Users/*YOURUSERNAME*/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 20xx/tools/

Can I check something re the editors

Is the pre-game automatically installed .. and the In-game one manually installed.

I set up one this morning and had a very quick look but it looked like the in-game one

How do I access the pre-game one ... is it within the game once opened?

Is it using the editor for FM14?

Should be a 2015 one

Can I check something re the editors

Is the pre-game automatically installed .. and the In-game one manually installed.

I set up one this morning and had a very quick look but it looked like the in-game one

How do I access the pre-game one ... is it within the game once opened?

Pre-game one is downloaded by following the steps in my last post, it's a standalone application

Yes it is. In-game should be purchasable from the Steam Workshop link on the Start Screen, it's £3.99 I believe. That is then accessed via a button on the top right of the screen in-game, providing you didn't disable it when you started a new game.

Ok - its just that this is the one I think I downloaded first thing this morning - options to remove Bans & Injuries etc

Will take a look when I get back home

Archived