Bulgarian journey - CSKA Sofia

Marazola

d049ac70e31a135292c124fef91becdc.png

Club founded: 1948

League: Bulgarian "A" Group

History: CSKA Sofia has won the league 31 times and reached the UCL semi-finals twice in 67 and 81. They have also won the Bulgarian cup 19 times.

Aleksander Bakalov has made 41 appearances for Bulgaria and scored 16 goals. He was born in Aytos on December 14th 1987, he was appointed manager by chairman Aleksander Tomov in an attempt to overtake Ludogorets and end their 6 year league drought. He appointed the former attacking midfielder in an attempt to bring them back but in an interview with the Bulgarian press, Bakalov said "I plan to work slowly, hopefully winning the league on my first year. With drastic changes over the years I can make this team a European force, making the Bulgarian citizens proud, and shocking the major teams in Europe." Bakalov was questioned, but seemed very confident in his interview.

TRANSFERS

IN

Joel Kouadio - 500k

I loaded a custom database with Ivory Coast, and I bought this 20 year old full back from AFAD Djekanou, very attack minded and I plan to use him as an attacking full back. I've had successes in FM 14 with attack minded fullbacks like Jetro Willems, so decided to have another go.

Andres Ponce - 195k

Honestly don't know how good he can become in FM 15, but second top scorer at the South American u17 championship, I can imagine he can become something special. Especially in the Bulgarian league. He hasn't joined yet due to the u18 rule. Bought him from Deportivo Tachira

Moses Odjer - 350k

Heard he was good, thats all though.

Archived