Any cheap buys?

mikeb1990

tried buying sahko, but he keeps rejecting :(, thanks for the other names, i'll have a peek ;).

i've bought a few others, such as, yanev, mahamat, and el zhar (always buy him :)).

Fleck might be a bit costly, but my scouts (and coaches) are saying "has the potential to a leading Prem left winger in the future" (or equal to C.Ronaldo's ability). Kodro's for the future (he's 15, so you have a few years to wait before he can play in the first team). and Stelvio is cheap and has potential to be "a decent prem Def Mid". Oh, and If you can get Piatti cheap, get him.

pablo piatti, lulinha, ajelandro Gomez, Marvin Angulo, Diego Buononatte, Matias Cahais, Douglas, Bernardo, Stelvio, Ryhor Filipenko, Genero Zeefuik, Choco,Benoit Costil, Miralem Pjanic, Patricio Araujo, Distel Zola, Wijnaldum, Damian Escudero, Edgar Andrade, Edgar Castillo, Christian Benitez, Aquino, Tales, Marek Suchy, Rafael Carioca, Gabriel Torje, Sidnei, Sergio Mota, Alex Teixeira, Cristian Ansaldi, Fabiano Santacroce, Diogo, Per Cilijan Skjelbred, Adbou Razack Traore, Toto Tamuz, Cristian Sarghi. sorted.

Archived