Fiances Question

I'm in middle of January my club started with -650k when i started in August and we are at -466k and currently 10th in the league... My question is with June coming up and havnt resigned any of my players will my board give me any possible money between now and June when the players contracts expire or am i going to lsoe my whole roster.

• 4 weeks later...
If i start in June 2014 and i have like 8-10 friendly's u think it would help lower my projected budget from being -409k to + if i had alot of home games against higher up teams

It might help but you don't want to scupper your team's fitness and cause a ton of injuries.

You could however try to get your board to set up a link with a bigger club. They would pay you a yearly fee which might just make a difference.

My question is that i used basically everything Bath has in the Vanarama South and everything however when i go to Finances i says that my balance is 3,191.349 and my projected balance is 6.96m and i put my Canadian team in Vanarama South. Is that because my team is from Canada and because of the value which i set the same.

Like my General Finances say Transfer budget (Season)1.65k and Remaining it says 1.65k

Archived