Needin to push for the title now!

little rat

Hello all, please help me out if you can!

I've just finished the 10/11 season with napoli in 4th place and won the italian cup too, which should put me in europe for next season so more games wil be coming my way and i also want to be pushing for the title too.

The key areas i need to strengthen are the wide areas wing backs and wide midfielders.

i would also like a good solid signing up front, in the centre of midfied and defence and i strong reliable keeper.

So basiclly i want to give the squad a massive facelift!

I have £57 million to play with and using the 8.0.2 patch

can anyone tell me who i should look for, obviously i won't be able to buy the superstars of the game but the solid unsung heroes may be tempted by the prospect of european football.

thank you to any helpful contributions:)

You're too far into the game for anyone to be able to help you out a lot mate. The problem is that by that time the players could have moved anywhere and there's no way of knowing how much they'll cost or if they'll be willing to join. However, a few names for you (mostly young players):

(Firstly, by wing backs, I take it you mean that you play these guys to attack more than defend? Wing backs would play a little further up the pitch than a full back.)

GK - Federico Agliardi, Benoit Costil, Vincent Enyeama, Lukasz Fabianski

DC - Leandro Gioda, Ferderico Fazio, Luisao, Arturo Vidal

WBL - Joe Mattock, Guilherme, Taye Taiwo, Abdou Razack Traore

WBR - Marvin Angulo, Eduardo Ratinho, Loic Abenzoar, Danny Simpson

ML - Abdou Razack Traore, Diego Capel, Tomas Rosicky (ageing but if still at Arsenal, will probably be out of favour), Aquino

MR - Giles Barnes, Gabriel Torje, Fernando Belluschi, Mauro Zarate (plays great here)

CM - Lucas Biglia, Lucas (Liverpool), Steven Defour, Younousse Sankhare

ST - Fred (depends where he is), Ciprian Marica, Oscar Cardozo, Giampaolo Pazzini

Look around in all big teams around the world and see who's there. You'll find some great players that you can bring in cheap I'm sure. Try to bring in some 30 year olds or something if you can get them for cheap. They'll help you for a couple of seasons or so. But dont waste too much money on them. Because even if you dont do a lot in this years Champions League, you need to bring in atleast 4-5 players who're good enough to play in it so you can build on that for next season.

Good luck.

Archived