Version 15.1.1

Where are you looking to see your game version? You should see the version by looking at the bottom right on the start screen or by checking in-game in FM-->About Football Manager
Ah you're right, I was only looking when I was starting a new save. My bad!

btw you should be running version 15.1.3, please ensure you're running this version to ensure that you have all the latest fixes.

As this is a related forum, can I ask where you are with version 15.1.4 as this would include Martin Ødegaard and other potential fixes and sounds like a logical time for me to buy the full game.

I'm not looking for a specific date as I know these things are released when ready (and it was updated recently!) but any update would be nice. Thanks!

The version on the main screen is the game version

The version that shows when you go start a new game is the version of the database. they are always different

Example.. current game version is 5.1.3 but the database is 5.0.0 since there have been no transfer changes the database have not got a new version

You can of course ask, I cannot answer the question though as I do not even know that sort of information until we're close to releasing an update & even if I did know the answer telling all would be a breach of my authority levels.

Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it!

Its probably a good thing mind as I don't currently have the time to get addicted to FM. I'll be looking to buy in December so hopefully everything is done by then :)

Archived