Toto Tamuz?

yeahmanz

He's a decent striker but not worth that much money imo. Maximum I would look to pay would be 6-7M I guess. There are plenty of great strikers on the game so just look around for some other one.

Being Sheff Utd, I dont think you'll be able to attract a lot of good ones but I reckon you do still do better than Tamuz with a little luck. If not, then get him I suppose. He's a good finisher and he's young as well. So lots of time to improve.

Well last season I won the Premiership and my latest signings included Alou Diarra, Matias Fernandes and Mohamadou Sakho who are considered some the best players on the game!

Palacio been a revelation for me whenever Stancu and Sharp are on a dull patch, Palacio's been there. Currently top at Christmas and have a game against Celtic to look forward to in the Champions League.

Have you had any experiences with Mika Aaritalo in the Premiership? Or Rafael Sobis? Both have been highly recommended by my scouts.

Have a look at Fred from Lyon. If he's still there, he's usually available cheap and is a very good striker. Else, try your luck at Arsenal. If they still have Van Persie, Adebayor, Bendtner, Eduardo and Vela, odds are atleast 1 or 2 of them will be unhappy due to a lack of games.

Sobis is quality too. He'll miss a few and make you curse a lot but still is a very good striker. If around the same price of Tamuz, I'd rather get Sobis.

My girlfriend had alot of success in her Birmingham game with Gignac, Guilherme and Uche as her main strikers and none of them cost over £10 million. Cisse has scored 9 in 9 for my Sunderland team not sure if he would be good enough for you but he seems ace on my game. A striker I dont see mentioned alot on the forums is Milevskiy starts at Dinamo Kiev was wicked for my QPR side scored alot of goals partnered with Sharp or Zarate.

Archived