Getting the best out of Higuain [FM15]

Hi all,

I'm playing as Napoli on FM 15. Here is my main tactic.

zXYRISn.jpg

rDyyKy8.jpg

GK [D]

WBr [A]

CB [D]

CB [D]

WBl

A

DLP [D]

AM [A]

IF r [A]

IF l

CF [A]

My inside forwards have been playing very well. Insigne is top scorer in the Champions League, has 12 goals and 9 assists to his name overall. Mertens has 10 goals and 9 assists. Hamsik in the middle has 10 goals and 13 assist.

Although everyone could be doing a bit better, especially as we've hit a bit of a slump, Higuain who has 13 goals and 8 assists in 27 games should be doing better. I've tried him as an advanced forward, treq, complete forward. I've tried switching between whipped, floated and low crosses and none seemed to work.

Here's the man himself

yIJmt2S.jpg

Any suggestions are most gratefully received.

Look for overlap is leaving Higuain isolated up front on his own. Your inside forwards are probably reaping the benefits of him pushing the opposition defensive line back( with his forward runs), which opens up room for them to cut inside and have pot shots, with overlap selected the inside forwards forward runs have been reduced you see, so they wont penetrate the box too much but hang out in the space created by Higuain's runs. So, in a way, Higuain is performing a very vital function in your goalscoring :)

Archived