FM15: U.S. Sassuolo - Where talent is plentiful, but trophies are scarce

Adzke

Some very nice free transfers you've got there. I'd keep the 10M in the bank and wait until some good players pop up on the transfer list and get them for a bargain price.

And congrats on winning the cup!

Cheers, I think I got the balance right in the end and didn't need the extra £10M

Season 2015/16

picjMva.png

LvZLbnA.png

gbw4UWU.png

urNrWsa.png

uIm49E9.png

A good season for us as we improved a position and made the quarter finals of the champions league. Zaza was in superb form again and is without a doubt crucial to our success.

This summer it was mostly potential that came through the door and surprisingly we also managed to keep hold of our key players without them kicking up a fuss.

pbDO36s.png

pSt1NLq.png

MS9qw5E.png

COiGabY.png

UAs5Ui5.png

HPoGrBz.png

wK7ogc4.png

ZXmYekk.png

jhVbtph.png

Hopefully this lot will become key players in a few years time, it's a shame I can't seem to find any decent defenders and goalkeeper for the future as we seem well stocked for every other position now

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started a Sassuolo save, currently midway through December 2014, first season.

Currently sitting 4th in the League, and through to the 1st round of the Coppa Italia, where Inter awaits. Beat L'Aquila 8-0 with a total reserve squad in the 4th Qualifying Round.

I've made two signings: Jesus Vallejo from Zaragoza came in August, and haven't really seen playing time yet, except for the cup and the friendlies. Next signing is Andrea Poli from AC Milan, signed for £1,4 million. He will join in January.

All in all, it's going very well. Beating the smaller teams, losing to the big ones (although the 1-2 defeat at Juventus was hard to take, as they scored in overtime).

Finished the first season in 3rd place, after overtaking Roma on the last day, thus securing Champions League.

Signings for the new season are: Fernando Pacheco, Nicola Leali, Douglas, Ezequiel Munoz, Sergi Roberto, Florian Thauvin & Ciro Immobile. I lost Domenico Berardi to Juventus in the blind bidding for £16 million, which beat my £10 million offer. Sucks, but what'cha gonna do?

Archived