Crazy and the Unusual....

Apologies if there is a different thread for this, wanted to start a thread where people posted crazy moments from their game, whether it's a great goal, an FM fail, it would be great to see them. I am going to start with this. Can someone please tell me what my keeper is doing here? Did somebody call a fire drill?

Would call it unusual more than crazy but, I always find that I always play Viktoria Plzen and Sparta Prague either one after each other or very close together, it seemed to be the case on FM14 too!

2014/15: (Ignore the results I was playing youngsters!!)

30m0s9s.png

2015/16: In the first half of the season there was one league game between the games against Plzen & Sparta

2cmx64l.png

Playing as Liverpool I was up against Chelsea in a very entertaining match. With 8 minutes to go I´m leading 3-2 and get a penalty, so I´m pretty confident that I´ll get my 5th win in as many games. Great start. But then the ref decides that this is the time to enter the spotlight, so as Balotelli steps up to take the penalty he´s ruled offside, and Chelsea are awarded a penalty instead. WTF? Hazard puts it in the net, and naturally the ref decides it´s a Liverpool goalkick.

I hope he got his 15 minutes of fame - if not at least his creative use of the laws of the game are immortalised on the SI ftp server and in the bugs forum.

Playing as Liverpool I was up against Chelsea in a very entertaining match. With 8 minutes to go I´m leading 3-2 and get a penalty, so I´m pretty confident that I´ll get my 5th win in as many games. Great start. But then the ref decides that this is the time to enter the spotlight, so as Balotelli steps up to take the penalty he´s ruled offside, and Chelsea are awarded a penalty instead. WTF? Hazard puts it in the net, and naturally the ref decides it´s a Liverpool goalkick.

I hope he got his 15 minutes of fame - if not at least his creative use of the laws of the game are immortalised on the SI ftp server and in the bugs forum.

:D brilliant

Archived