[FM15][SKIN] Venia

Drakestone

You can make it recolour to your teams colour by deleting the accent colours.XML file which is in the skins settings folder. I don't and won't support it though. You can change the background by clicking the gear symbol in the top left next to the back/next buttons. There is a white background to choose instead on the light version and a black one on the dark.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing skin. Love it. Works perfectly in windowed zoom 75% mode which I always play in. Made a couple of changes. One so I can get the role and duty to show up on the tactics screen and the other to get instant results for minor games.

jJF613G.jpg

The best skin so far thank you

Is there no instant result button on the dark version, I know there definitely is on the light one? If not I'll have to add it back in. The tactics screen is now like yours by default (something I forgot to add from Slymlyne.)

Putting an update up shortly

How do I get this info to show on your skin? I only get the star rating and not the details of the pros and cons

43fVOCC.jpg

I've completely changed the club and player panels for the next release, the new ones now include the pros and cons panel.

Will be up tonight

Hi Drakestone, amazing skin first of all. I just found some minor problems

First on Match in between highligths the font is to bright

d013a32f0849f9247a3633352f77c2d2.jpg

On player individual instructions on match day the attributes colour again is too bright as well

e06c43a52ed06531626917321d7b3a22.png

And last, in the home screen the league table is to thin

1a77eed5ded756120461a6ea8c5de53e.png

Once again, amazing skin, i'm just trying to help you with my feedback :)

Nice skin as always, however, some minor issues I encountered (in addition to the ones posted above).

CpPIXte.png

1 - Text are too closed together.

2 - The roles shown is incomplete. Notice that the APM drop down box is cut off at the bottom.

3 - Kindly ignore

4 - Unable to view the text completely, figures in the circle should be percentage based?

Jbsl9sV.png

Midfielders role cannot be seen.

4QK1CZx.png

Staff comments in opposition instructions cannot be seen.

TqNGMGv.png

Player's condition cannot be seen during half time team talk

IF0tw0w.png

Text not visible

Cheers all for the feed back, I'll get onto sorting out all the issues people have brought up thus far, won't be working on it much today or tomorrow due to having rotavirus (Thanks go to my son for that one) but I'll get back on it when I'm feeling better. The attributes polygon will be getting changed back to the default. Ill make a better custom one later. I quite like the Scorpio club overview panel so I'll have a word with wannachupbrew about possibly using that.

Cheers all for the feed back, I'll get onto sorting out all the issues people have brought up thus far, won't be working on it much today or tomorrow due to having rotavirus (Thanks go to my son for that one) but I'll get back on it when I'm feeling better. The attributes polygon will be getting changed back to the default. Ill make a better custom one later. I quite like the Scorpio club overview panel so I'll have a word with wannachupbrew about possibly using that.

Maybe I am missing it, but using the dark skin and didnt seem to see the agg score when playing a 2 legged game ?

Interesting skin Drakestone.

Two issues: the kit in the player profile isn't showing for me and you could use the updated tactical roles addon that hides the opponents roles in the pre-match panels.

How can I change the red colour in my players history - career stats to a darker blue or something? Otherwise a brilliant skin! even with the dropdown and not the FMC "under menu bar" I also really like the fmc player screen so if you are going for another skin later on perhaps it could be like this years classic skin :) But thanks a lot for makeing this skin now a can finally start a game in normal mode! :D

Archived