Champions League Spots in Edited Crimea...

The Good Rebel

So I have decided to make an attempt at editing Crimea into Scandinavia to base a Scandinavian super league, since the Crimean national team are edited not to play any games it appears (I want the Scandinavian countries to all keep their own national teams). However one problem I have ran into is the allocation of European spots, I want the league to act as one, therefore all teams in the league will compete for the same Champions league places, qualifying as Scandinavian teams, not Swedish, Norwegian etc etc. However even after setting coefficients nothing seems to be able to make the game allocate Scandinavia European places, so I am wondering if these are hardcoded or somehow editable?

Yeah I don't really want to go through the process of recreating the European competitions especially as coefficients are then lost. I chose to create 'Scandinavia' over Crimea as I know Crimea don't play international matches so are essentially an inactive nation. Thought it would be a perfect place to host a Scandinavian super league, but the European places really have buggered this up. Hope it gets sorted in the next patch.

last year europe was able to handle from 49 to 54 nations and club competitions will work. i dont know about about this version of FM but you can try just to add them to europe and make their first division. however maybe something is hardcoded and i cant be sure because i didnt tried

Pretty sure it seems hardcoded, as even trying to force the three nations to have separate European places doesn't work within Crimea, yet does in other nations. A bit bollocks really. Think I'll leave the edit completely as I wouldn't want to set a super league like this in a current Scandinavian nation. As having Malmo or Molde showing as Danish team for example will slightly defeat the point.

Archived