Man Utd Transfer Income

At some point during the first season at Man United the percentage of transfer income allocated to the transfer budget is reduced to 10%. This has been quite annoying for me as we received 100M pounds in transfer fees this season with only about 10M being made available. My question is this:

Has anybody experienced this figure increasing at some point in the future or am I stuck with only really recovering the wage budget and transferring this to my transfer budget?

I dont mind in my safe. I cant get the grasp on my finances though, since i'm seeing losses of about 25 mil per month. Total costs per month are about 35 mil. (10 mil salary ok, 4,5 mil repaymer per month ok... ) but im unsure where the 20 million other costs come from. I'm planning on sorting that out tonight. I think it has to do with all the transfer they made in the first 2 seasons when i wasnt in charge. Monthly transferfees are in the millions. I also get "man utd pays xxx club +/- 3,5 million as part of the transfer of xxxx player" messages every month. They must have really messed up their negotiations haha :cool:

Archived