Tactic help, away tactic / def tactic etc.

Hi

Well im not a super advanced user.

Even though I could spend 30 min every I prefer not to play that way since I got limited time.

So I create my tactics more like:

How does the oppoistion play against me?

Does anyone have a clue of that how it is on FM15?

By that I mean:

How does a weaker side usually play against me at home. Away? A stronger side at home? away?

I know this might vary but It would be good to use as a thumb rule.

So when I kind of can now this I can use it in my Tactic

I use a 4-2-3-1

When the opponent will back down, I have to control and attack.

But when I play an opponent who attacks a lot, I want to counter attack

Using fast wingers for example.

Can anyone help me with this?

Also not its an approximation

I would love to be an advanced user and spend half an hour per game but I dont have the knowledge or time

So im not asking for a "guranteed" way of sucess every game

Weak sides will be happy to sit back and soak up pressure and hit you on the counter attack. Stronger sides will try and impose their play style on you and be far more aggressive. That's about the gist of it before we delve into the more complex time consuming stuff which you want to avoid.

If you want to keep a simple approach to tactics, think of it this way: have one plan when you are the favorite, and one plan for when you are the underdog. Keep in mind the one or two adjustments you will need to make in a game depending on the formation and team you face.

Most leagues have popular formations and tactical approaches, such as 4-4-2/4-2-3-1 in England, 3 man defenses in Italy, etc. Your default tactic should deal well with the most popular formations in your league. As your team's form improves, and your reputation improves, teams will adjust to you. You won't face as many 4-4-2 formations, you might see more 4-5-1, or even 5-4-1 formations. While you could change formations, you could also try something as simple as change from "Exploit the Middle" to "Exploit the Flanks", or adjusting your tempo.

If I used an attacking 4-2-3-1 tactic, my defensive tactic would be a 4-3-3 (4-1-2-2-1) or even a 4-1-4-1. If you use a Defensive mentality, you don't need to add Drop Deeper or Stand Off instructions, the mentality already gives your team those instructions. I try to have 3-4 players with Attacking roles, especially in a defensive tactic.

Archived