No Fixtures Generated

Darkraver13

I increased the teams in Liga BBVA in Spain to 24, made Copa del Rey single leg. So, when testing the rules in advance mode everything is fine. When I create the game, FM doesn't generate any fixtures. I start the game in January 2015 in Singapore.

All teams in Liga BBVA have played 0 matches, when I go to fixtures the panel is blank. In League Matches the game says "No Games Have Been Scheduled". All other competitions in Spain are played as normal, Copa del Rey is being played normally. Champions League is OK. So what's the problem?

I even ticked 'Don't use real fixtures' when creating the game.

I reverted to normal rules, then back to advance so all settings are deleted. I set up again the new league requirements. So, this time worked even with 30 teams and 58 games season !!!! That sound awesome, but.... without changing anything by verification I get on level 6 'found 265 teams for Divisiones Regionales Espanolas, when required maximum 216'. It's baffling really, the only thing I touched was Liga BBVA settings. It's easy to just increase the maximum number of teams, but what effect will this have on the long run? I'll make a holiday save for 3-4 seasons before starting playing for real and yet it bugs me when there are such bugs.

Amazing, what a things happen in the editor.

Having similar problem in Scotland. Want to remove the 'split' but that involves deleting the fixtures built into the advanced rules after which nothing gets generated. If I create a league, they do. Go figure.

Loading the original structure I saw that League Schedule under Liga BBVA>stages. Figured it's because of deleting it.

In order to get more teams I need more days. Anyway I hate those long summer breaks in Spain, so instead of deleting the original fixtures I edited them. changed starting date, end date and so on. Looked carefully through every single rule in advanced rules, should work now.

Archived