Editing my own attributes?

mchbitil

The in-game editor can't do that, or at least I havent found a way for it.

You will have to either do it with the free, pre-game editor, it cannot change manager stats in saved games though), or with the real time editor, (RTE), which on the other hands can change ONLY your scouting attributes, but not the mental ones. (at least that's how it looks like in saved games)

My problem is similar, I wish to edit my (manager's) mental stats, but in my already saved games, and I couldn't find a way for it, in neither of the 3 known FM15 editors.

Good, then will someone finally enlighten me how to edit my (manager's) mental attributes in FMRTE in my saved game files?

It does allow me to change certain so called "mental" attributes, but those are not identic with the ones in tracksuit part, meaning attributes like determination, adoptibility, motivating, level of discipline, etc.

So when I edit the "mental" attributes available in FMRTE, those above mentioned "real ones" remain intact.

no idea mate not playing game due to editor issues, have fmrte though and looking at it saw you can edit your own attributes, may I suggest popping over to their website and asking there you might get more joy

as dont think it can be discussed here as it is a non SI product

Archived