Help from people familiar with European Continental Qualification rules

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my game. I'm not sure if it is a glitch or the rules so I wanted to ask because while I'm familiar with the general rules of continental qualification, there may be some special case here that I don't know about. I'm Southampton and we finished 7th in the league. Tottenham finished 5th but won both the FA Cup and the Capital One Cup. We won the Euro Cup. At the completion of the season, there was no indicator next to our name for continental qualification at 7th since we were waiting on the result from the FA Cup to see if we qualify. However, then we win the Euro Cup and the ECC "qualified for champions league" was next to our name. Then, Tottenham wins the FA Cup and the indicator changes to EC "qualified for Euro Cup" for us. If we qualified for the champions league, why are we then demoted? Why would anything change with Tottenham qualifying for the Euro Cup for the 3rd time over. If anything, I would think that would help me. Is it a glitch? I'm so confused.

Have you continued on in the game? Which did you end up in? It might be the game is showing this because it is the last thing to happen in the season, So it shows you in Europa rather than Champions league even though you are going into the CL

If you have continued and only been put in Europa then it is a bug of course

Archived