Excessive fouls and a lack of yellow cards

I just played the Manchester derby, I play as City and we play an attractive possession based game. United, who are leading the league, came to Etihad stadium and decided to foul me out of the contest. They made 35 fouls across 90 minutes of football. That is more than one foul every 3 minutes of game time, let alone the ratio if you only count when I had the ball!

In all this, they managed to somehow avoid all but one player getting a yellow card. I know in real life this would never fly. Such persistent fouling would surely result in many more yellow cards. Even if the fouls were distributed evenly, it's still 3 fouls per player on the pitch!

This isn't an isolated incident either. I always seem to collect a large number of fouls against me, mainly due to the nature of my style of play which is fair enough. The problem is other teams never seem to be correctly penalised for their persistent fouling. Has anyone else noticed this?

When you have a look the amount of tackles, you will understand the reason of excessive foul.

But you cant compare it directly according to a mod from the bug forum. I think you can still post it in the bug forum and upload the pkm. If the mod said no problem, than you just accept it will be okay.

Archived