[FM2015][WIP] - Channel Islands Database Including Kit and Logo Packs.

tried this out, but always getting crash dumps, whenever i continue for a few days, maybe my game, but the only add-on i have is logo's, nothing else, has anyone else had this issue with the db?

Holidayed through 5 seasons earlier today and it was fine. No other data files?

Holidayed through 5 seasons earlier today and it was fine. No other data files?
no, it'll be something wrong with my game though, had this problem Last year, also is there anyway to fix the populations, it just says 0 on the Guernsey and jersey home screen

Will release another version, possibly tonight or maybe tomorrow with an expanded Island Games, couple more teams will feature, The Isle of Man and The Aland Islands, these teams will also play in UEFA and FIFA competitions as there is no way around this, unless I set their continent as outside of Europe which seems unrealistic. Also have some more player histories and more staff added to the game now.

no, it'll be something wrong with my game though, had this problem Last year, also is there anyway to fix the populations, it just says 0 on the Guernsey and jersey home screen

Sadly not, that's something that can't be changed. In previous versions it was possible to enable the population field to be shown in the editor, but even editing that didn't change anything. Pain in the arse to be hhonest.

also, when will logo's be available?

Need to pull my fingers out and release these, I've remade them all again, just need to create the configs again.

Can you make a version with no qualifying european cups ?

Any time with a European continent setting sends teams into Europe, there's no way around this I'm afraid. Unless I rebuilt the European competitions which I'm unwilling to do, especially since coefficients for European competitions would then be lost.

I'm not sure actually, which is a bloody pain in the arse as that's great work. Some of them will as I managed to selvage an old file, will add all the graphics again and see what happens. Had another setback though as the extended Island Games seems to cause a crash....

playing as St. Martin in the Jersey championship at the moment, loving this database. My players are so bad its fun to watch haha, just one question though... Where'd you get the logos and kits from, these default badges and kits are driving me insane! :o

Great work with this though, it's a fantastic db :thup:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone potentially have the last file I uploaded? I basically lost the database and all my information when my laptop packed it in (for the second time in a year and finally for good). I doubt I have the energy or commitment to release a complete file after I have now lost this database twice, but would like to release something if someone does have a copy of the file.

Does anyone potentially have the last file I uploaded? I basically lost the database and all my information when my laptop packed it in (for the second time in a year and finally for good). I doubt I have the energy or commitment to release a complete file after I have now lost this database twice, but would like to release something if someone does have a copy of the file.

I was thinking about doing a Channel Islands db this year do you want to help?

I was thinking about doing a Channel Islands db this year do you want to help?

I think the last file I uploaded has basically most of the info including players and staff, however work on the file will depend on whether any of the kind members of this forum have a copy of the file. Fingers crossed.

Thanks though mate, if there's anything you can help with I'll be sure to let you know.

I think the last file I uploaded has basically most of the info including players and staff, however work on the file will depend on whether any of the kind members of this forum have a copy of the file. Fingers crossed.

Thanks though mate, if there's anything you can help with I'll be sure to let you know.

I have sent you your file check pm :)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...