[FM15] Skinning mods

theBantams

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually I think you mean above stadium name. It's not showing on mine but will try sort it now. What coding did you use for getting stadium icons on the bottom and name on top-centre?

Yeah i meant above the name.

I just removed the city name from the layout code, removed the -2, and pasted the stadium name and city above that container but under the stadium pic stuff.

Ive sort of done it but not using the stadium panel I kept getting errors.

Instead I pasted my stadium pic into graphics/icons/stats and added

<widget class="picture" height="80" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre" file="icons/stats/stadium /> into the team report panel

<!--stadium name-->

<container height="105"/>

<widget class="picture" height="80" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre" file="icons/stats/stadium" />

<widget class="label" id="surL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,bottom" font="fonts/letterpressed" auto_size="vertical">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="Tsre" />

</record>

</widget>

<!--stadium city-->

<widget class="city_label" size="20" height="15" id="SctI" priority="1" alignment="centre_x" show_nation="true" auto_size="horizontal">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="SctI" />

</record>

</widget>

</container>

I can't seem to get the stadium to top though

VlNpXFX.jpg

Bloody hell.. i'll stop trying to paste in every instance of stadium pic i have then.... :)

i took out the attributes line on mine though (i play windowed) but i can refix that myself on the new one.. (it would fit all on screen other wise.)

Bloody hell.. i'll stop trying to paste in every instance of stadium pic i have then.... :)

i took out the attributes line on mine though (i play windowed) but i can refix that myself on the new one.. (it would fit all on screen other wise.)

Yeah I only play in windowed mode too. And zoomed out at 75%

You shouldn't. What mod are you using? And skin?

I tried it with Elegance 15 skin...

I deleted some widgets from header.xml and than there were widgets only once but If I press Instant result I have to press continue once more to proceed... that's annoying...

Hi theBantams

I appreciate your dissemination of mods but if you give thanks (it means credits) by some of them to the original authors, I appreciate if you also mention my work. At least seven of your mods were originally made by me for the FlutSkin (one of them are, in fact, made for Flutskin by rune from german Meistertrainerforum). Thanks anyway.

I tried it with Elegance 15 skin...

I deleted some widgets from header.xml and than there were widgets only once but If I press Instant result I have to press continue once more to proceed... that's annoying...

If you copy your Header and title bar to your desktop and put these into your panels folder does this fix it?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ndl463335oa3bnk/Header+and+titlebar.rar

http://www.footballrenders.com/premier-league/man-city/

legends bottom right.

i may look at dragging a manager image in for the manager tab when i have time..

ie. plays attacking football - Ancelotti,

brings youth through - Wenger,

play possession - Guardiola

if it can be done, box looks a bit bare compared to the others.

Excellent I will into changing the icons when I get back home. I'm going to use the England pics I think.

Good idea about managers tab It should be possible

Good work mate!

Can you tell me the flags id for PERSONALITY and STRENGTH? Not the strength attribute, but the strenght descitpion of the player, like the one you can add in the scouting section when overviewing the players you have found like you see below.

Thanks.

72r913.jpg

Good work mate!

Can you tell me the flags id for PERSONALITY and STRENGTH? Not the strength attribute, but the strenght descitpion of the player, like the one you can add in the scouting section when overviewing the players you have found like you see below.

Thanks.

72r913.jpg

Personality is PPst

• 2 weeks later...

Hi theBantams,

loving the mods, they really help with personalisation and immersion in the game world.

I've got a couple of questions about the News banners if you don't mind.

Firstly, I've reduced the big headline bar from 80 to 40 and resized the club logo down easily enough. However, doing that shrinks the News image. I've tried everything I can think of and am now at a loss. How do I unlink it from the bar so i can retain its original size whilst halving the bar size? I hope I've made sense there.

Secondly, can either you or wkdsoul let me know how he personalised the bar background as seen in post 75 please?

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

EDIT: All sorted now, thanks chaps.

Hi theBantams,

loving the mods, they really help with personalisation and immersion in the game world.

I've got a couple of questions about the News banners if you don't mind.

Firstly, I've reduced the big headline bar from 80 to 40 and resized the club logo down easily enough. However, doing that shrinks the News image. I've tried everything I can think of and am now at a loss. How do I unlink it from the bar so i can retain its original size whilst halving the bar size? I hope I've made sense there.

Secondly, can either you or wkdsoul let me know how he personalised the bar background as seen in post 75 please?

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Hi, you can just replace the background paper image

Great, thanks wkdsoul, you've just made me realise I didn't have a proper background image in place to overwrite! Whilst I've got you I'd also like to say thanks for the idea and inspiration to make my own sidebar icons (mine are MUCH simpler than yours though:thup:).

Great, thanks wkdsoul, you've just made me realise I didn't have a proper background image in place to overwrite! Whilst I've got you I'd also like to say thanks for the idea and inspiration to make my own sidebar icons (mine are MUCH simpler than yours though:thup:).

No worries. glad you got it sorted.

Archived