FM15: FC Barcelona - Més que un Club

Luizinho

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some very saleable assets.

Looking to bring in pogba for £60m and hojberg for £38m.

Sold rafinha for £31m with 25m buy back. Sold Roberto for £23m. Sold Tello for £19m

Is that at the end of the first season?

Good deal for Rafinha - especially the buyback clause

Some very saleable assets.

Looking to bring in pogba for £60m and hojberg for £38m.

Sold rafinha for £31m with 25m buy back. Sold Roberto for £23m. Sold Tello for £19m

Nice work ! I had a bid accepted for Pogba at the very start of my game but then decided i would never try some of the younger lads so i ended up only buying one young lad ( Tielemans )

Edit- i actually went on a deadline day splurge and bought Pogba along with Kranevitter and a couple of others!

Is that at the end of the first season?

Good deal for Rafinha - especially the buyback clause

End of the second. £11m upfront for rafinha. £14m over 12 months and £6m after 30 games. Should have the lot paid in a year.

Pique is moaning about wanting a new challenge. Going to look to do a pique plus cash deal for hummels. Balanta and bartra are probably better than pique now anyway.

Also got john stones who I really like and im currently training kondogbia as a centre back. Looks absolutely perfect for it.

Ok, it's time for me to post about my Barca save.....just finished season 1.

Transfers:

I bought Balanta (loaned back until January), Jesus Vallejo, De Sciglio, Odegaard (arrived in January) and Pavel Savitskiy (arrived on free in January). I sold just two players - Mascherano to PSG for 30m euros and Adriano to Tottenham for 15m euros.

Achievements:

Won La Liga, won the Champions League, but lost in the Copa del Rey on penalties.

Here are some screenshots:

4yEq9YS.jpg

The offense was clicking to say the least. Munir scored more than Suarez and Adama Traore scored more than Pedro. Messi and Neymar were brilliant. Rafinha was my best midfielder, slightly better than the rest (Iniesta, Rakitic and Xavi), but not by much. I was impressed with Vallejo who I mostly used as DM, alternating with Samper as Busquets' back-up. Both youngsters are developing nicely.

53m8zyn.jpg

aGi2pbZ.jpg

Needless to say, Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Munir, Rafinha and Bravo were selected into the Team of the Season.

To continue in the next post.......

.......more about my first season.

In the Champions League final I played against our eternal rivals Real Madrid and this is what happened:

0L7eHmI.jpg

But the highlight of the CL campaign was this destruction of Juve in the second leg of the semi-final after winning the 1st leg 1-0 in Turin:

N06d2zn.jpg

And that wasn't against some weakened team. They had all their good players on the field. Interestingly though they opted to play 5-3-2 in contrast to their 4-3-1-2 from the first leg. They were punished for it.:)

VXkBhyf.jpg

Statistically, Messi as always and as in real life was above everyone else - 13 goals, 12 assists and 8.48 rating from 13 games. And Munir was a break out star, as expected. Yet he didn't make it into the CL Dream Team for the season. Ted Stegen, Montoya, Pique, Alba, Iniesta, Neymar and Messi made it though.

Here are the overall player stats for the season from the squad screen:

MPYQkCL.jpg

For most of the season I used a 4-3-3 tactic that it's more of a 2-3-2-3. Forum member cmonreds[b/] and I have a discussion about it on the Tactics section of the forums, if anyone is interested - this discussion is similar to the one we had (both started by him) from FM14. In the beginning of the season I was still tuning it and experimenting with a few different set ups until I settled on one particular set up. And to say it mildly, I've fallen in love with the Raumdeuter role.:)

Mentality: Standard____Team Shape: Very Fluid

________________DLF-support_______________

RMD-attack______________________RMD-attack

_________CM-attack_______CM-support________

WB-support_______HB-defend_______WB-support

_________CD-defend______CD-defend_________

________________GK-defend_________________

Team Instructions:

Retain Possession, Shorter Passing, Work Ball Into Box, Play out of Defense, Low Crosses, Look for Overlap, Play Narrower, Much Higher D-Line, Close Down Much More, Use Offside Trap, Prevent Short GK Distribution, Higher Tempo.

Player Instructions:

GK= roll it out, distribute to CBs, pass it shorter

CDs= pass it shorter

WBs= shoot less, pass it shorter, stay wider, close down much more

DM= shoot less, pass it shorter, fewer risky passes

CMs= shoot less, pass it shorter, cross less, roam from position, close down much more

RMDs= shoot less, more risky passes, close down much more

DLF= shoot less, pass it shorter, move into channels, roam from position, close down much more

Sometimes I used a DM defend or support and even DLP defend instead of HB. Also, sometimes both CMs are on support. For most of the season my Match Prep was set on Attacking Movement. However, towards the end of the season (once La Liga title was wrapped up) I experimented with Match Prep on Teamwork and I've discovered that leads to better passing patterns and higher number of passes (especially for the CMs, which was my quest with the tactic).

In terms of plans for the second season, I'm still operating under the transfer embargo, therefore I won't be signing anyone and quite frankly I don't need to at this point. But as consequence I can't register Odegaard and Savitskiy, thus they have been placed in the B team (which btw won Liga Adelante!!!). I have some players coming back from loans, which I'm excited about but also presenting me with a dilemma. Dani Alves is leaving on free to Man City and I have accepted two offers of 10m euros for Vermaelen.

I'll see what happens and post an update later. That's it for now.

Ah well , my game went unplayable due to constant crash dumps , a pity as i was comfortably top and had them playing some lovely football!

Started a new game , completely re-vamped the staff , managed to be allowed more coaches and everyone who isn't 4.5 stars is sacked , entire training is now 5 - 4.5 stars across my squads.

Transfers - Only a few days so i have not signed anyone but my sales are:

Pedro - £50m - Chelsea (44.5m upfront and 5.5m after 10 appearances)

Adriano - 14.25m - Tottenham

Martin Montoya - 7.75m - Sevilla

I will sign a few youngish players for development but i mostly want to try out the barca youth system, my new HOYD Bruno Conti is eager to get going :D

Built up pretty much my perfect squad now at the start of the third season.

Keepers: Ter Stegen, Bravo, Horn (out on loan)

Full backs: alves, Montoya, alba, Grimaldi

Centre backs: bartra, balanta, stones, pique, kondogbia training.

CDM: busquets, neves, samper

Cm: Romero, rakitic, pogba, Gil Romero, kranevitter, hojbjerg, phasing out iniesta and xavi.

Wingers: Reus, traore, neymar, Depay, munir, deulofeu on loan usually.

St: messi, Suarez

Got some youngsters I invested in and currently out on loan: Tielemans, mitrovic, ademoglu, Asensio, a few regens and Malcolm and odegaard out on loan. I'm getting £12.5m per year each for them two on loan

________________DLF-support_______________

RMD-attack______________________RMD-attack

_________CM-attack_______CM-support________

WB-support_______HB-defend_______WB-support

_________CD-defend______CD-defend_________

________________GK-defend_________________

That's the exact same formation as i was using/am using this time round again!!

It really suits the Barca players i think , i don't have anywhere near as many individual instructions as you and i play Control most of the time but the formation is the same! Works a treat.

I just started a new save with Barça, my first in FM15 so I'm getting my feet wet, and the first thing I get is Munir saying he wants to be the main man at the club. Uh, sure, son...

Hope I can push the right buttons with him so he doesn't force a move away, because I am really excited to have him - especially with the transfer ban.

Munir IS one of my main men in the first season , Suarez was banned then he got injured , Munir is an AMR on Raumdeuter for me and in 13(6) games he is on 12 goals , 11 assists , 4 POM and an average rating all round of 7.98 , Suarez will not be anything more than a sub when he is back if this keeps up.

I agree completely with yonko also , Rafinha is excellent , i have made use of his versatility and he has played all round midfield for me , always playing to a decent level . Sadly right now i am worried i may lose him , i am about to enter the January window in the first season , Man City have declared interest and he has asked to leave if they bid as he would be given a more important role.

I checked my squad and discovered i had him left on "backup for the first team" so i have now promoted him but i don't know will it be enough in time as i am right at the end of December , he has a release clause of around 25m , i wish i had given him a new contract when i did some of the other promising young players now !

Rafinha is on 6(9) for me with 11 goals , 6 assists and 7.43 av rating so again he has been superb !

I do like Munir and definitely want to keep him and keep him happy. And I do like Rafinha as an attacking mid.

I have my staff responsibilities set as having me in charge of any outgoing transfer, but I keep getting messages saying my DOF has accepted a bid for Munir from multiple clubs. What's with that? I have put him as not for sale everywhere I can think (including the 'reject all offers' box in the transfer status panel) of but can't reject any of the bids.

I do like Munir and definitely want to keep him and keep him happy. And I do like Rafinha as an attacking mid.

I have my staff responsibilities set as having me in charge of any outgoing transfer, but I keep getting messages saying my DOF has accepted a bid for Munir from multiple clubs. What's with that? I have put him as not for sale everywhere I can think (including the 'reject all offers' box in the transfer status panel) of but can't reject any of the bids.

Tbh , i just sack my DOF! Not much help but it stops those kind of things :)

Just finished my first league campaign as manager of Barcelona, took over at the start of the 2nd season (July 2015) after Luis Enrique was sacked. Was at Arsenal first season and couldn't resist the temptation of Barcelona. I still have the Champions League final to play so will write a review after that. Won the title with games to spare, and a few records for the hall of fame:

table-1.jpg

I'l try get a write up of my second season done soon.. Transfers in 3rd season look interesting, Pique, Alves want a new challenge, Romero wants more play time, Samper wants to join United, Reus wants more play time.. Suarez is just moaning about me selling 4th string youngsters..

making me go loco!

I'l try get a write up of my second season done soon.. Transfers in 3rd season look interesting, Pique, Alves want a new challenge, Romero wants more play time, Samper wants to join United, Reus wants more play time.. Suarez is just moaning about me selling 4th string youngsters..

making me go loco!

I had him complain when I sold my 4th choice LB who of course I couldnt name in my 25 man squad ..... Did he expect me to loan him out I definately !!!!

I had him complain when I sold my 4th choice LB who of course I couldnt name in my 25 man squad ..... Did he expect me to loan him out I definately !!!!

Hes soo good though, I can deal with it haha

Anyone sold Busquets? if so, how much?

No, Romero has qualified as I bought him at the very start.

My non-EU's are: Balanta(who gets his in 21 days time), Thiago Silva (33 days), and Suarez (11 days

Don't think I get Gil Romero until January though unfortunately.

But it looks like Samper or Busi will be leaving... who would you let go?

EDIT:

United have offered me £55.5m for Busquets??

couldnt imagine selling busi to be honest mate.

samper has played so poorly for the B team for me. how has kaptoum developed for people?

ill put up screenshot later of my league results been crazy amount of goals.

im working towards this lineup in the future-

ter steghan/an other

montoya/an other

barta/vallejo

pique (captain when xavi retires)/balanta (if noone has signed him by jan 2016)

alba/grimaldo or garafot

busi/samper

thiago need to buy back from bayern/halilovic

iniesta/denis suarez

neymar/deulofeu

messi/traore

suarez/rafinha

also i agreed to sign odegaard before the embargo he signed 1st jan 2015 and is unavailable for all games.

anyone know why?

Because of the transfer ban. I had Savitsky signed for free at the same time as Odegaard and I couldn't register both. Not in January nor in the Summer of 2015.

I have Mascherano and Pogba who get turns at DMC , Busquets is easily the poorest of those 3 although mascherano is older of course. With Samper coming up i am tempted to sell Busquets for the start of the second season . Can't make up my mind , he has complained twice about gametime and when i play he is only averaging just over 7 , both masch and pogba are well in excess of 7.5.

I can sort of understand the logic but if the transfer was agreed before the ban then shouldn't the player be eligible once he blatedly joins?

Sure it's correct though :)

Barcelona aren't allowed to register new players during the January and Summer transfer windows, which is technically when the transfers happen, even if they were agreed to outside of them. If a player was transferred and then registered during the Summer 2014 window, there would have been no problem.

Barcelona aren't allowed to register new players during the January and Summer transfer windows, which is technically when the transfers happen, even if they were agreed to outside of them. If a player was transferred and then registered during the Summer 2014 window, there would have been no problem.

Knew it was ok but just couldn't get my head round it - just a bit frustrating perhaps :)

Cheers

Ah gutted ! I was on course with messi to have the scoring record this season, he is in the mid 60 goals with 11 games left in all competitions , he has just broken his ribs and is likely to be out for the season , so close but yet so far haha !

Nearing the Jan 2106 transfer window - I can buy players again :)

Pedro looks like he will leave either on a free in the summer or for whatever money I can get now - Traore will return from loan at end of season so a straight swap really.

Is Deulofeu worth the perseverence?

Munir & Giovinco back up the main front 3 but with Traore returning at the end of the 2nd season im wondering whether I particularly need to fork out on another winger if Deulofeu can do an adequate job .... As I'm only in Oct 2015 I'd love to hear any input from guys who have managed further into the future

(I've only seen an update on the Valencia thread from Ty but the stats/attributes look promising)

Sergi Roberto and Song not getting much game time so am thinking of buying Gil Romero for about £6M plus Tielemans for about £10m and Ajer for maybe £2M ..... Song & Roberto sales should cover this

My reserve LWB is Pasqual but at 33 he is surely going to decline soon - doubt I will get Gaya from Valencia so any recommendations for someone to be understudy to Alba?

Im not sure I fully trust Bartra and Vermaelen to back up Pique and Balanta so I'm thinking of going for Sule as he looks like he could become something special - the pace is something the reserve 2 lack certainly.

Any other calm, (young) CBs to be recommended?

Or do I just stick Jesus Vallejo in and be done with it :) .... Just think he's another year or so off perhaps but what do I know!!!

Jovic also arrives in Jan which will be great ... And Odegaard can be registered/loaned out finally too :D

Cheers

Nearing the Jan 2106 transfer window - I can buy players again :)

Pedro looks like he will leave either on a free in the summer or for whatever money I can get now - Traore will return from loan at end of season so a straight swap really.

Is Deulofeu worth the perseverence?

Munir & Giovinco back up the main front 3 but with Traore returning at the end of the 2nd season im wondering whether I particularly need to fork out on another winger if Deulofeu can do an adequate job .... As I'm only in Oct 2015 I'd love to hear any input from guys who have managed further into the future

(I've only seen an update on the Valencia thread from Ty but the stats/attributes look promising)

Sergi Roberto and Song not getting much game time so am thinking of buying Gil Romero for about £6M plus Tielemans for about £10m and Ajer for maybe £2M ..... Song & Roberto sales should cover this

My reserve LWB is Pasqual but at 33 he is surely going to decline soon - doubt I will get Gaya from Valencia so any recommendations for someone to be understudy to Alba?

Im not sure I fully trust Bartra and Vermaelen to back up Pique and Balanta so I'm thinking of going for Sule as he looks like he could become something special - the pace is something the reserve 2 lack certainly.

Any other calm, (young) CBs to be recommended?

Or do I just stick Jesus Vallejo in and be done with it :) .... Just think he's another year or so off perhaps but what do I know!!!

Jovic also arrives in Jan which will be great ... And Odegaard can be registered/loaned out finally too :D

Cheers

That's me just had my embargo lifted right now in my game!

I would cash in on Pedro if i were you should you be able to get anything for him in the rundown of his contract, i actually sold him at the start of the game and got 50m for him.

I play one up top ( Messi ) then an AML and an AMR both as Rauds . With having Neymar and Suarez for experience and then the upcoming good players like Rafinha and Munir i felt he was surplus to requirements. Munir has just won the european golden boy for the second year running in my game , he is fantastic.

I have Deulofeu out on loan again so i have not used him myself yet either , i'm not convinced he is going to make it to be honest , Traore however has done very well for me whenever i have used him , a few goals and assists plus he always looks dangerous during the games highlights.

I have just done a deal for Song , he is on his way to Dortmund for 14m and although i don't really need him i couldn't resist grabbing Hummels in return , he is joining for 40m. A bit extravagant and not necessary but he is shown as a "World Class Defender" in my game.

Sergi Roberto is out on loan again in my game but while he looks "decent" i don't see him being a first team player here ever so will probably shift him on at the beginning of Season 3 when i get there.

I will be releasing Xavi as well at the end of the season and i like you , i bought 0degaard and have been unable to use/loan him so i am glad i can finally use him now , he scored on his debut just now so i am happy after him missing 1.5 years of football !!

I also have Kranevitter and Paul Pogba that i signed at the start of the game so midfield is very strong.

For LB , along with Alba i signed Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg for 13m and he has actually started to outperform Alba , also Grimaldo is a decent up-coming LB already at the club he does quite well when i give him the opportunity. Another player to look at for a good signing would be Jonathan Silva from Sporting , he is exceptional.

For a young CB , you have the obvious ones like Balanta and Vallejo so i am not sure if you would need anyone else , comes down to personal choice i guess. John Stones is very good but will cost a lot for a "youngster" . I would try to stick within the squad in the instance personally , Frank Bagnack has done well for me whenever he gets a run.

That's me just had my embargo lifted right now in my game!

I would cash in on Pedro if i were you should you be able to get anything for him in the rundown of his contract, i actually sold him at the start of the game and got 50m for him.

I play one up top ( Messi ) then an AML and an AMR both as Rauds . With having Neymar and Suarez for experience and then the upcoming good players like Rafinha and Munir i felt he was surplus to requirements. Munir has just won the european golden boy for the second year running in my game , he is fantastic.

I have Deulofeu out on loan again so i have not used him myself yet either , i'm not convinced he is going to make it to be honest , Traore however has done very well for me whenever i have used him , a few goals and assists plus he always looks dangerous during the games highlights.

I have just done a deal for Song , he is on his way to Dortmund for 14m and although i don't really need him i couldn't resist grabbing Hummels in return , he is joining for 40m. A bit extravagant and not necessary but he is shown as a "World Class Defender" in my game.

Sergi Roberto is out on loan again in my game but while he looks "decent" i don't see him being a first team player here ever so will probably shift him on at the beginning of Season 3 when i get there.

I will be releasing Xavi as well at the end of the season and i like you , i bought 0degaard and have been unable to use/loan him so i am glad i can finally use him now , he scored on his debut just now so i am happy after him missing 1.5 years of football !!

I also have Kranevitter and Paul Pogba that i signed at the start of the game so midfield is very strong.

For LB , along with Alba i signed Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg for 13m and he has actually started to outperform Alba , also Grimaldo is a decent up-coming LB already at the club he does quite well when i give him the opportunity. Another player to look at for a good signing would be Jonathan Silva from Sporting , he is exceptional.

For a young CB , you have the obvious ones like Balanta and Vallejo so i am not sure if you would need anyone else , comes down to personal choice i guess. John Stones is very good but will cost a lot for a "youngster" . I would try to stick within the squad in the instance personally , Frank Bagnack has done well for me whenever he gets a run.

Thanks for this mate

I saw in one of the Valancia threads Deulefeu getting world player of the year so there's obviously potential there - just a case of keeping him sweet if he's maybe only playing every 3rd or 4th game I guess :)

Plus I can use the funds instead for a CB and/or LB.

Vallejo has pretty much the same defensive stats (heading, tacking, marking) as Bartra so guess he is ready .... Wouldn't mind someone with pace so maybe I sell Vermaelen and Bartra and see what's available :)

£40M for Hummels is a lot but I guess he is worth it !!

The good thing about Barca is that if you buy some decent youngsters (Odegaard, Vallejo, Bortolazzi, Horn, Balanta, Peruzzi etc) to add to the existing young talent (Samper, Traore, Munir etc) then once the older players get past their best (Alves, Mascherano, Vermaelen) you don't particularly need to fork out a huge amount on a replacement as you already have one patiently maturing on the bench.

Will take a look at Bagnack and Silva tonight - cheers

I sold Grimaldo - Suarez went ballistic!!

I used to think that I certain players over 19 weren't good enough to make my main squad I'd sell them off but I learnt a lesson there - it's ok to loan them out for a while :)

.... Wonder how much he'd cost to get back ... Or if he'd even want to return :D

Thanks for this mate

I saw in one of the Valancia threads Deulefeu getting world player of the year so there's obviously potential there - just a case of keeping him sweet if he's maybe only playing every 3rd or 4th game I guess :)

Plus I can use the funds instead for a CB and/or LB.

Vallejo has pretty much the same defensive stats (heading, tacking, marking) as Bartra so guess he is ready .... Wouldn't mind someone with pace so maybe I sell Vermaelen and Bartra and see what's available :)

£40M for Hummels is a lot but I guess he is worth it !!

The good thing about Barca is that if you buy some decent youngsters (Odegaard, Vallejo, Bortolazzi, Horn, Balanta, Peruzzi etc) to add to the existing young talent (Samper, Traore, Munir etc) then once the older players get past their best (Alves, Mascherano, Vermaelen) you don't particularly need to fork out a huge amount on a replacement as you already have one patiently maturing on the bench.

Will take a look at Bagnack and Silva tonight - cheers

I sold Grimaldo - Suarez went ballistic!!

I used to think that I certain players over 19 weren't good enough to make my main squad I'd sell them off but I learnt a lesson there - it's ok to loan them out for a while :)

.... Wonder how much he'd cost to get back ... Or if he'd even want to return :D

No problem!

Hmm i think after what you have said i will retain deulofeu next season and give him some game time !

It's funny how many young barca players have quite raw stats but yet can perform very well. Patric only has 2 star potential in my game but is performing superbly.

I have Pique , Alves and Busquets all asked for a new challenge this season right after we won the world club championship! Will let alves go i think , not so sure about Pique. I might force him to stay a season yet.

On the subject of another young defender , i snapped one up in January who then got injured on his debut for 3 months , but he looks like he will be very good , probably has random potential as i have never stumbled across him before but i signed a lad called Emanuel Mammana from River.

I also have Santos as a feeder club for foreign youngsters now , hopefully i can nab somebody good from there for the future :D

Just a quick update, i won everything last season and i am storming this season so far as well , delighted. I can win the league in my next match which is only the 30th league game , i have left everyone behind so far. Also on a 54 game unbeaten run , i didn't realise it was as long as that until it came up in my news ! My team really are playing well, i have come from behind a few teams, the lads just don't do giving up.

No problem!

Hmm i think after what you have said i will retain deulofeu next season and give him some game time !

It's funny how many young barca players have quite raw stats but yet can perform very well. Patric only has 2 star potential in my game but is performing superbly.

I have Pique , Alves and Busquets all asked for a new challenge this season right after we won the world club championship! Will let alves go i think , not so sure about Pique. I might force him to stay a season yet.

On the subject of another young defender , i snapped one up in January who then got injured on his debut for 3 months , but he looks like he will be very good , probably has random potential as i have never stumbled across him before but i signed a lad called Emanuel Mammana from River.

I also have Santos as a feeder club for foreign youngsters now , hopefully i can nab somebody good from there for the future :D

I got knocked back when I requested a feeder club - maybe the finances were bad at the time.

Deulofeu is out of contract in 2017 so have to brain wash him into resigning .... He only has a slight concern so may just play him enough to remove that so he will sign a new long term deal - devious :)

Was too busy watching the transfer deadline day on TV so am still in early Nov 2015 - I can't wait to spend my £65M!!

I got knocked back when I requested a feeder club - maybe the finances were bad at the time.

Deulofeu is out of contract in 2017 so have to brain wash him into resigning .... He only has a slight concern so may just play him enough to remove that so he will sign a new long term deal - devious :)

Was too busy watching the transfer deadline day on TV so am still in early Nov 2015 - I can't wait to spend my £65M!!

I just tried to offer him a new contract while still out on loan, he isn't interest as he feels he is deemed "surplus to requirements" . I guess i will have to get him in the team at the start of the season as well!

Yeah the board are not keen on feeder teams , i got knocked back before and i only got Santos after telling them we would be left behind by our rivals , they then asked did i want to pick a club so i went for Santos in the hunt for some talented Brazilians :)

I still have the Champs league to play for in the hope of doing the Quintet , silly thing is i just want this season to finish so i can start to re-shape my team again. I'm actually excited about Season 3 as Xavi is going , i may be selling Alves and im going to have a massive clearance of at least 20 deadwood B and U19 players....Finally it will be "my club" !

I just tried to offer him a new contract while still out on loan, he isn't interest as he feels he is deemed "surplus to requirements" . I guess i will have to get him in the team at the start of the season as well!

Yeah the board are not keen on feeder teams , i got knocked back before and i only got Santos after telling them we would be left behind by our rivals , they then asked did i want to pick a club so i went for Santos in the hunt for some talented Brazilians :)

I still have the Champs league to play for in the hope of doing the Quintet , silly thing is i just want this season to finish so i can start to re-shape my team again. I'm actually excited about Season 3 as Xavi is going , i may be selling Alves and im going to have a massive clearance of at least 20 deadwood B and U19 players....Finally it will be "my club" !

I did that at the end of season 1 - set about 10-15 to "sell or release" and let my DOF work his magic ... Not sure he did though!!!

Season 1

I revamped staff from the ground up.

Transfers:

transfersseason1_zps494ae565.jpg

Apart from Pogba which was a deal full of clauses you can see they are all players for the future , almost all midfielder as well but that gives me depth for the future and the ability to sell people for income later in the game.

0degaard didn't arrive until January which meant i couldn't register him to play or even loan out for 1.5 years , oooops !

If you are buying him at the start i recommend offering a loan back if he/they will accept it !

50m for Pedro , 14.5m for Adriano and 7.75m for Montoya were the main sales , i felt i had the club setup for a good first season. I was not wrong.

We did the treble , winning the league easily, winning the cup and winning the Champions league.

Season1tablebarca_zps8a252679.jpg

I thought Messi might break the goalscoring record being on 64 goals with 11 games to play but he then sadly got injured and missed the end of the season.

Overall i was happy and Many people exceeded my expectations , Munir got European Golden Boy.

Archived