How to quickly check entire teams injury proneness

Whilst I am aware that your coaches can provide you with information if a player is susceptible injury through the individual coach reports for each player, however this is long winded way of doing it.

In order to quickly discover your most injury prone players when you first arrive at a new club is there a quicker way of doing it for your whole squad including youth squads?

Cheers

• 10 months later...
Whilst I am aware that your coaches can provide you with information if a player is susceptible injury through the individual coach reports for each player, however this is long winded way of doing it.

In order to quickly discover your most injury prone players when you first arrive at a new club is there a quicker way of doing it for your whole squad including youth squads?

Cheers

Injury proneness is a hidden attribute. To check it I use my in-game editor which I purchased from Steam. You click on the editor, then "attributes", and scroll down to almost the bottom, and it will be there. You can change the rating with the editor.

However, some twit at Sports Interactive set the majority of the players' injury proneness at far too low a level. Hence the VASTLY increased number of injuries, particularly long term injuries, in this version ( FM 2015 ). Even after you change the rating, the AI gradually lowers it again over time. So it's a futile exercise really. S.I. needs to find out how this gigantic oversight happened, and make sure it's fixed for FM 2016. Up to half of any team can be injured at times. It's ridiculously over the top.

However, some twit at Sports Interactive set the majority of the players' injury proneness at far too low a level. Hence the VASTLY increased number of injuries, particularly long term injuries, in this version ( FM 2015 ). Even after you change the rating, the AI gradually lowers it again over time. So it's a futile exercise really. S.I. needs to find out how this gigantic oversight happened, and make sure it's fixed for FM 2016. Up to half of any team can be injured at times. It's ridiculously over the top.

you know a low injury proneness is a good thing right?

or maybe you want more injuries, I don't know

• Administrators
Injury proneness is a hidden attribute. To check it I use my in-game editor which I purchased from Steam. You click on the editor, then "attributes", and scroll down to almost the bottom, and it will be there. You can change the rating with the editor.

Would appreciate it if you don't call someone at Sports Interactive a 'twit'. If you have any example of a player who has their injury proneness set 'too low' let us know. As someone else has said, the lower it is, the less they get injured.

So despite being corrected the other day you haven't learned anything and continue to spread false information to the community :rolleyes:

I'll say it again low injury proneness = less injuries, high injury proneness = more injuries.

I suggest if you have a problem with injuries you actually make some attempt to learn what you are doing wrong.

I suggest if you have a problem with injuries you actually make some attempt to learn what you are doing wrong.

Can I play devil's advocate and say the reason that he has problems with injuries is that some 'twit' sets the injury proneness to 20 in the IGE?

Cheers

I am not aware of one. As a wishlist item, being able to ask your chief physiotherapist for a report on this would be a really nice feature!

Archived