Need help setting up with a custom competition

moe.ny

Hi,

I need help setting up a 24 team or 32 team international competition like the world cup. Anyone knows a readily available custom file out there?

I've made 5 versions so far and all failed. The closest one Ii made so far worked with 24 teams knock out competition but.... the dates come out bad in the game.

I set it up to be from january 9 to feb 4 in the editor but the the semi finals and final ends up being stretched to the end of february.

Thank you.

3rd post this week no reply.

Its a time for family at the moment, FM and forums are probably taking a back seat. It can usually take a week for a decent reply as specific knowledge is often required.

In this situation you are asking something VERY specific, I have been editing for over 8 years and I cant help here!

Thanks for the reply. I understand it's the holiday season. I posts i mentioned are as old as 2 months. I understand if no one can help, it's not easy. I also try to help out when I can. It's just been frustrating when you're unlucky with the game and get problems others haven't faced yet.

Archived